Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A little perspective...

Started by PrimHawg, October 12, 2014, 12:40:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimHawg

The amount of negativity on this forum is out of control. If you look at all the elite coaches their goal is to put a product on the field the fan base can be proud of. Arkansas has lacked consistency and talent for years. We finally get a coach that brings discipline and talent and he is criticized every game. I can see the changes in this program and it is impressive. The national media has given more respect to our program since Coach Bielema took over than I have seen in years. Our players are bigger and stronger than they have ever been. They aren't jaw jacking after every play, they don't get arrested, they are  committed to improvement. Our defense is playing the best football I have seen. Our offense line, tight ends and tailbacks are top tier. Brandon Allen Is doing the best he can, but let's face it he is not an elite quarterback. We are competing with the best teams in the country and had chances to win. Isn't that what we want is to be consistently in the game with a chance to take it. We are playing the best teams in the country. These lows that hurt the most also push you to persevere. We have a lot of young guys that stepped up for us. Just wait till they are the seniors on the field and see what happens.

If you want to be successful do what successful people do. Our fans need to focus on building and supporting the program in place. Can you imagine being a recruit considering the razorbacks and reading these posts. Would you want to play for us?

Let's focus this energy in a positive direction.

ballz2thewall

The rest of the frog.

WarPig88

Winning will bring a positive tone.

No amount of posting ever will when you are losing.

WarPig88

Quote from: three hog night on October 12, 2014, 01:06:48 pm

if I was running this board the negative agenda posters would be getting 30 day vacations.   We have agenda posters that are ALLOWED to post vile crap and then other weak minded fans see that those posts dominate and then group think takes over.   This is a Hog board not a UN democracy that should allow ANYbody to attack our program.

Agenda alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is literally copying and posting this junk in multiple threads.

WarPig88

Quote from: three hog night on October 12, 2014, 01:10:33 pm
I guess we will see who the moderators ban between you and me.  Who they ban will tell you about the moderators and their own views.

I bet the ban neither.

Ftsmithmike

We have the best coach in the SEC. The turn around has been shocking to be honest. I didn't think he could have us competing in the West in his 2nd year. The progress has been brilliant.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

PrimHawg

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 12, 2014, 01:19:03 pm
We have the best coach in the SEC. The turn around has been shocking to be honest. I didn't think he could have us competing in the West in his 2nd year. The progress has been brilliant.
Now this is hogville! C"mon razorback nation lift them up!!!!

secfan30

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 12, 2014, 01:19:03 pm

The people that have an agenda against our coach do not want to admit the improvement. When we start winning these close ones over the next couple of years, if they are allowed to stay, they will still have the agendas and not give us credit. Rather state that we are taking advantages of a down turn, or someone's injury etc...

I am proud of this team and the building I am seeing by them and our coaches. My only agenda is to call the hogs and support or team.

ckhawgu

Right on! We had a long way to go but he's getting us to where we are competing with these big boys once again... we will turn that corner and get that W very soon!!! WPS!!!

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

idochog

It's the rise of the mahlzanista cult perpetuated by Floyd & his group
I love Jesus!

BallHog1

Quote from: three hog night on October 12, 2014, 01:10:33 pm
I guess we will see who the moderators ban between you and me.  Who they ban will tell you about the moderators and their own views.
If HIM is going to be allowed to ruin, not just disrupt, but ruin every single game thread and nobody will do any thing about it, I'd bet on neither of you getting banned. I'm through with the game threads.

I go there to follow the game and listen to mature discussion not listen to some  mouth breather try to be cute and keep everyone upset. Lots of folks getting tired of it.

Torqued pork

Quote from: three hog night on October 12, 2014, 02:10:44 pm
Hogville is going downhill and hurting the image of the program. 
Hurting the program more than the losing streak?

jkstock04

Quote from: three hog night on October 12, 2014, 02:10:44 pm
Hogville is going downhill and hurting the image of the program. 
I think maybe you need to start your own message board so you can run it the way you see fit. Why are you on here if you hate it so much?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys