Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan Skipper

Started by SamBuckhart, October 12, 2014, 08:29:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SamBuckhart

Anyone notice that he got pushed to the ground after the play? Several times. Trying to start a fight by getting him to respond. Typical Alabama bull shirt. Good job holding the peace Mr. Skipper.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I agree... They did goad the officials into a bit of bull shadt though...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Arkfan

He wasnt the same Skipper. Even the penalty was total BS. The Bama guy should have gotten the plenty, Skipper didnt do anything.

JaxFlaRazorback

Still don't believe the penalty should have been offsetting, as the Bama defensive tackle initiated it and had him by the throat.

Jerrajo

Yeah am I the only one that was ticked off by the officals holding a conference prior to making that call ? It was like the one was going to call it right just on Bama. And the other offical said no sir , the gumps are paying me. Lets just call it on both and make it offsetting. Unreal how crappy that was.

nchogg

Quote from: Arkfan on October 12, 2014, 08:43:52 am
He wasnt the same Skipper. Even the penalty was total BS. The Bama guy should have gotten the plenty, Skipper didnt do anything.
I saw the same thing on the replay. Skipper was backing off.

SemperFi

The official involved was Penn Wagers and yet another controversial call that he can add to his resume. The video clearly showed that Dan Skipper neither instigated nor responded to the after the play activities of the Bama defender. How Wagers was able to include Dan in that call is beyond me, but I'm sure Coach B will get a BS response from the SEC. Maybe Dan looked at Penn with one eye instead of two....who freaking knows!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan