Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was Philon's injury intentional?

Started by JaxFlaRazorback, October 12, 2014, 08:19:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JaxFlaRazorback

Replay, as shown during game, didn't show all of what happened so I couldn't satisfy my curiosity. 

OneTuskOverTheLine™

He definitely got hit low and rolled upon... It looked dirty, but don't know if hurting him was the plan...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Dark Helmet Hog

I couldn't tell watching the replay. Never be able to tell one way or the other.

Locutus_of_Boar

It's impossible to tell but the fact he's a well known Alabama native that turned down the Tide does provide the motive.

Steef

Quote from: Locutus_of_Boar on October 12, 2014, 08:28:05 am
It's impossible to tell but the fact he's a well known Alabama native that turned down the Tide does provide the motive.

He didnt turn them down.

They turned on him.

Ex-Trumpet

I thought that Bama offered him and later told him he would then need to walk on?  I'd leave too.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hogcard1964

BorderPatrol

Yeah, don't let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

bp

Josh Goforth

He was hurt on a backside cut block. Legal, and Arkansas does it too. Was not engaged by another block at the time, just an unfortunate play hope its not serious.

Boarcephus

Didn't look intentional to me.  Just breaks of the game.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

jry04

He didn't turn down the tide. They pulled his offer on signing day as he was on stage about to sign in front of his school.