Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any News on Haughton?

Started by HogWildBison2011, October 12, 2014, 07:26:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

I'm guessing his OV isn't over yet but I would love to hear what he thought after the game. We did shut down one of the best WRs in the nation last night. This kid is a game changer.

http://247sports.com/Player/Kahlil-Haughton-34167

LJHOG

we certainly can use a good DB.  especially one who can catch a ball thrown to him.

DeltaHog82

I'm sure he see's the improvement that coach Jennings is having with our db's and safeties. Coach BB and staff should and probably have rolled out the red carpet for this young man and told him he could make an immediate impact. We really need this young man playing on the hill.

SemperFi

The opportunity is there for any Safety or CB looking for immediate playing time. We have some much improved players right now that are holding their own, but need more depth and not sure we can wait on the kids that can grow into the position, but rather need the kids that can contribute now. This defense under Robb Smith has become very respectable, but could be dominating with the right players.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

The Recruiting Guy

HogWildBison2011

lumphog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 12, 2014, 12:27:30 pm
Hasn't left yet
GET TO WORK RICHARD!!!!! I NEED MY FIX  ;)  thanks buddy