Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

the difference

Started by hhicNaychaBoi, October 12, 2014, 12:07:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hhicNaychaBoi

This season Arkansas has proven that it can play against anyone. Next season they will show that they can win against anyone. If you can't see the leaps and bounds that they have taken this season you should get fitted for some glasses. The way this team is playing if they were in the sec east they would have a legit shot to make it to Atlanta. Allen is a solid qb that made a costly mistake while trying to make something out of nothing. He can throw and extend plays with his feet. We have a great coaching staff and a great young core of players to work with. This is a program on the rise and I for one am buying into what they are doing.

kiddhog

yep... next season we will get them... auburn last year, MSU this year, next year it's the Hogs...  thank goodness for next year!

Magic_Hogg

The D really has come a long way.  We need to recognize BA is becoming a serviceable quarterback not a superstars.  He showed some guts tonite and I think overall can't say he cost is because, at least as I saw it, we just missed too many opps when they made mistakes.

We let AL make mistakes without making them pay.  I also do blame the ref for one obvious bad call on the personal foul set off.  That was an official letting Bama get by without making them pay.

rhames

Here's the thing.

In a weird way I think people would be less pissed of Bama actually beat us by a td

The truth is. Yes we need to win but we are getting there. 

We are 3-3 right where most people thought we would be.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

WarPig88

The thing that bothers me right now is the lack of attention to detail in some areas.

The Walker fumble was a fluke, but nearly everything else could possibly be blamed on things coaches control.

We had a lot of missed opportunities tonight.

hhicNaychaBoi

The d was great. They were in position to make plays all night. Allen didn't lose the game he kept us in it. This team just has to learn how to capitalize.

rhames

Quote from: WarPig88 on October 12, 2014, 12:17:43 am
The thing that bothers me right now is the lack of attention to detail in some areas.

The Walker fumble was a fluke, but nearly everything else could possibly be blamed on things coaches control.

We had a lot of missed opportunities tonight.

I think a lot of our mistakes are just because we are so young.

Our defense is worlds better and coaching has a lot to do with that.

Onward and upward

Go hogs beat Georgia
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hhicNaychaBoi

I think the coaches called a great game. The players need to make plays when given the opportunity I.e. walkers fumble and Turner's missed pick