Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama 14 Arkansas 13 - Uncut Post Game/Bielema/Flowers/Allen/Cook/Turner

Started by marty houston, October 11, 2014, 10:48:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

marty houston

Pig Worshipper

Very nice and heartfelt comments from Coach B. This has been an incredibly frustrating season as a fan but it has to fall the heaviest on Coach Bielema. Whatever happens for him here at Arkansas, I really like him personally more than any other head football coach we've ever had in the fifty years I've been a fan. If there is any justice, he'll stay at Arkansas a long time and win SEC and national championships.

DeltaBoy

Sorry no excuses this week, The Coaching Staff and Team failed themselves and the Fans. 0-15 in the SEC is a fact that cannot be denied. It should weigh heavily on the Staff and Team. It SHAMEFUL to lose  back to back games after leading 3 quarters. The Hogs got problems and recruiting not the dang old answer.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 12, 2014, 07:45:38 am
Sorry no excuses this week,

That includes fans finding excuses to feel sorry for themselves.

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Churchill

Someone must have shown him the lyrics to Arkansas Fight.

SemperFi

No doubt in my mind that we have the right guy leading our Razorback football team. I have nothing but respect for Coach Bielema and what he's building at the UA. Despite our issues at QB and that we're missing an elite level WR or two this team was 10 points better than the #7 ranked team in the nation. Our defense has come a long ways and is continuing to get better every game. When it all comes together this coming Saturday and we beat the HELL out UGA in The Rock the wins are going to start coming.

Consider this, our only three losses have come at the hands of three top 10 teams, two of which the Razorbacks were the better team, but just couldn't finish. We're not just one year ahead of schedule, but two. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

AHSC412

Quote from: SemperFi on October 12, 2014, 08:35:01 am
No doubt in my mind that we have the right guy leading our Razorback football team. I have nothing but respect for Coach Bielema and what he's building at the UA. Despite our issues at QB and that we're missing an elite level WR or two this team was 10 points better than the #7 ranked team in the nation. Our defense has come a long ways and is continuing to get better every game. When it all comes together this coming Saturday and we beat the HELL out UGA in The Rock the wins are going to start coming.

Consider this, our only three losses have come at the hands of three top 10 teams, two of which the Razorbacks were the better team, but just couldn't finish. We're not just one year ahead of schedule, but two. WPS!

Well said.

secneahog

We are very close. Yes we need more recruiting . Yes we need these younger guys another year Herbert. We will win a couple sec games this year And go bowling.

We could have beat a&m and bama. We didn't get embarrassed.
We need another year before we can win the west.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Wild Boarnado

Quote from: SemperFi on October 12, 2014, 08:35:01 am

Yes. I agree. Very well said.

"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

arkansasstory

We need one more year... or two...or three.
I am not saying that CB needs to be fired, but win a game. ONE GAME!!
At some point you need to beat someone.

warhog943006

Coach B is a man who cares about men not just football players. It really does suck to lose these close games especially after leading late, but he says its coming and you know what I believe him. In a day and age where people only care about winning at all cost, you can do what ever you want but as long as you win it's ok, I love the fact that we have coach B out in front representing us and doing it well. There are still people calling the radio show complaining and wanting "bobby" back, I wish we could pull someones fan card. Its coming and its gonna be SWEET!!!!

TomBigBeeHog

Bielema will get the job done.  I know that there will be more setbacks.  But the finish line is in sight. 
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

dandd TD

From top to bottom, when you look at the program that Bielema is building, you have to be proud of that! He is doing an outstanding job. I never thought from the start we would have been close to beating  bama and T A&m and playing Auburn to a tie at half time this year. Most all of you didn't either! He is building a great program. Give him time. We are two years from that ass-clown that wanted us to SMILE!! That's a short time in the SEC to be dominating Bama. We have a QB with the biggest heart and determination we could ask for. He does all he can do, it's just not enough in the SEC. Chaney, I'm not sold on him at all. He puts a non-good athlete in a bad position. Repeatedly. He did it at Tenn and is doing it here. However, I trust Bilema to fix that as well! Why should I doubt him?

razorjon

Quote from: Pig Worshipper on October 12, 2014, 06:40:21 am
Very nice and heartfelt comments from Coach B. This has been an incredibly frustrating season as a fan but it has to fall the heaviest on Coach Bielema. Whatever happens for him here at Arkansas, I really like him personally more than any other head football coach we've ever had in the fifty years I've been a fan. If there is any justice, he'll stay at Arkansas a long time and win SEC and national championships.

No excuse for not winning that game.  Alabama essentially gift-wrapped that win for us.
"Starve the studs." — Chad Morris