Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My assessment...

Started by Sir Oinksalot, October 11, 2014, 09:38:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Oinksalot

Beilema is wanting better players....and he is out there trying to get them....
It's jmo, but He's trying to do good this year but he doesn't have the players
And he is working his azzzzz off to get them...wait till you see Georgia...

Last year and this year is a throw away year...he wants beasts, wins are secondary...

But this is jmho ... He can't run his offense with Chaney, I loved him
when he was with Tenner...
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

BirdDawg

If this is his approach then he isn't the right coach.

Hogs should be 5-1 right now. Recruits want to play for a winner. They don't want to get a morale victory every week

Sir Oinksalot

Beilema is scared to work his players very hard because they may be sickle cell...
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Hawgphish

If he gets 5 star recruits he will be the first coach ever at Ark

Harleigh Hog

Not true.

This team is good enough to be bowl eligible this year if we have someone behind center that can keep a defense honest.

I believe in what CBB is doing but I think the timing is terrible. We get a good Oline and RB's and we suffer at QB. When we get a chance to try a new QB the line and RB's will be on their way out. I know he will continue to recruit well but what's the chances he gets another Collins and Jwill combined with the talent at Oline? Our next shot at being really good will not include very many names you see on the field right now and that's a shame.

redeye

What I want to know is if there's a plan to continue running the ball in the 4th, even against good rushing defenses?  Are we waiting until we have enough depth/experience on the line?

I don't understand having a team built around running the ball, but abandoning it in the 2nd half of SEC games.  Am I wrong to think that's a recipe for disaster?