Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On our last KO return, the Bama player picked our returner up....

Started by JIHawg, October 11, 2014, 09:22:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JIHawg

and pile-drove him into the ground.  That seemed worthy of a personal foul penalty to me.  He could have really hurt the kid.  Anybody else see it that way?

Dr. Starcs

hogville38

Quote from: JIHawg on October 11, 2014, 09:22:38 pm
and pile-drove him into the ground.  That seemed worthy of a personal foul penalty to me.  He could have really hurt the kid.  Anybody else see it that way?
You know the funny part? The guy that pile drived him got hurt.....serves him right.

Wooderson

Give me liberty, or give me death!

Cartoon Man

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

BrianWPS!!

Haha its a good thing none of us play college football because all us hogvillians would do is gripe and bitch at the ref for other teams bullying us.  Hit them back if you want it to stop, there are plenty of places the ref can't see for redemption. 

fakebobholt

Dont you know the refs think we are so good they make up calls or miss a call on EVERY play against us to even it out. Excuses are for losers. Im not sure iif next year or the refs screwed us is our war cry.

MountieDawg

Quote from: JIHawg on October 11, 2014, 09:22:38 pm

There is no penalty fit hitting hard, maybe you should watch flag football
SEC!