Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We will win next week in Little Rock

Started by mochedda79, October 11, 2014, 09:07:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mochedda79

Calm down fans our frustration will end in War Memorial against Georgia! Bank it

COVELANDING HOG

I've been trying to bank it the last 15 games.  I don't see it.

Cartoon Man

You are nuts.  I thought the same thing, until I watched the Mizzou game.  Losing Gurley only made them mad, plus their D is playing good.

Laughing Hog

The puppy dawgs aren't as good as advertised and neither are the zoo people. We can win both if we don't invent new ways to give games away (i'm assuming we've used up all the ways possible and we don't try and use some of the old ways)
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

moses_007

Quote from: Laughing Hog on October 11, 2014, 09:57:47 pm
The puppy dawgs aren't as good as advertised and neither are the zoo people. We can win both if we don't invent new ways to give games away (i'm assuming we've used up all the ways possible and we don't try and use some of the old ways)
I guess you didn't see how they stomped, and I mean stomped, Missouri today.  They have a dammed good defense, maybe as good as Alabama's.

kiddhog

I'm sorry these " we will win next week... mark my word " threads kind of get old! I'm sorry we are all Hog fans or we wouldn't be on here. But these coaches just don't play to win, its all about playing not to lose. When you are 0-15 , maybe its time to try and win a game instead of just trying to hang on . Hell what else to we have to lose?

Laughing Hog

Quote from: moses_007 on October 11, 2014, 10:00:04 pm
I guess you didn't see how they stomped, and I mean stomped, Missouri today.  They have a dammed good defense, maybe as good as Alabama's.

I saw the zoo people have 4 int's of which at least 2 were just really bad throws and there was some balls bouncing in GA favor, not to mention a fumble to add to that. I think our offense can handle their D - at least the running part.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

hawgdawg63

Don't know what game you watched tonight, but GA will beat us worse than Bama did!!

PorkerOinker

Quote from: moses_007 on October 11, 2014, 10:00:04 pm

The stats would seem to disagree with your assertion that UGA's defense is as good as Bama's.

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/22

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/24

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/695

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/28

"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

TheGreatHogsby

Quote from: mochedda79 on October 11, 2014, 09:07:04 pm
Calm down fans our frustration will end in War Memorial against Georgia! Bank it
I like and approve of this thread. ;D

Torqued pork

Why of course we will beat Georgia and here is why

870hogfan

Quote from: hawgdawg63 on October 11, 2014, 11:07:47 pm
Don't know what game you watched tonight, but GA will beat us worse than Bama did!!

Um no they will not...

SnoopHoggyHog

I'm not counting on anything.
I'm ready to get over this hump.

Rooster Hogburn

I could see us losing by a close margin, and having great hope that the reasons for losing are easily correctable.
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

PorkerOinker

Quote from: SnoopHoggyHog on October 11, 2014, 11:16:45 pm
Haven't I heard this before the last 15 conference games?

Nope, I told everyone I know that I thought we would have a chance tonight, but Bama would win. Just as I thought A&M would win.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

arkfan81

We aren't beating anyone until we stop beating our self. "We were going" to beat Auburn, then Texas am, then Bama(with some posters) and now Georgia.

Have faith...

Pig Worshipper

Georgia is definitely a better team than Alabama. We won't beat them but it shouldn't be a blowout. No one should expect to have a chance for an SEC victory until the last game of the year against Missou. They are the only truly poor SEC team we get to play this season.

hogcard1964

No doubt.  We would easily win the SEC East outright if we played in that division.

HogWrecker

TAMU and BAMA gift wrapped wins with their play avid Hogs still lost.  Big Game Bert did this at Wisconsin. Lost big games.

hogcard1964

Quote from: HogWrecker on October 12, 2014, 07:47:36 am
TAMU and BAMA gift wrapped wins with their play avid Hogs still lost.  Big Game Bret did this at Wisconsin. Lost big games.

True, but we're not Wisconsin.

DeltaBoy

NOPE GA went out and shut out Mizzo 34-0. They are going to punk us since.we don't have enough players and need to another recruiting class or two.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DEVIL DOG HOG

Why do you Negative Nancies waste your time posting?
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

hogcard1964

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 12, 2014, 07:53:25 am
NOPE GA went out and shut out Mizzo 34-0. They are going to punk us since.we don't have enough players and need to another recruiting class or two.

Dude, Georgia and Missouri are not good football teams. They're not on the same level as anyone from the SEC West.

98hogs

The same Georgia that lost to USC east.  I'm not scared

DeltaBoy

Sure their not, When we lose on Saturday I will repost what you said.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pigstie

The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

Torqued pork

After blowing the opportunities we had against A&M and Bama I'm much more worried about the mental state of the players than Hogville posters.

WMS needs to be LOUD!

bigred223

Georgia is as one dimensional as it gets on offense. Everybody complaining about BA should go watch mason from Georgia, dude is awful. They lost to sc, and their d hasn't been great outside of the mizzou game. Btw did everyone forget that mizzou lost at home to Indiana? Mizzou is crap and Georgia is just ok

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: COVELANDING HOG on October 11, 2014, 09:47:55 pm
I've been trying to bank it the last 15 games.  I don't see it.

Well that shows that you are an idiot an average of 10-12 times every two years...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hogcard1964

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 12, 2014, 08:06:01 am
Sure their not, When we lose on Saturday I will repost what you said.

Good luck

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Pigstie on October 12, 2014, 08:06:38 am
We will find a way to lose.
Yep and then everyone will say how close we are
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HogWrecker

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 12, 2014, 07:51:47 am
True, but we're not Wisconsin.

Winning?  Going to a BCS game each year?  Nope.

hogcard1964

Quote from: HogWrecker on October 12, 2014, 08:22:19 am
Winning?  Going to a BCS game each year?  Nope.

Wisconsin almost lost to one of the worst teams in the country yesterday and will not go to a prestigious bowl this year.  They have a good running back in Gordon and that's it.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: 98hogs on October 12, 2014, 08:05:28 am
The same Georgia that lost to USC east.  I'm not scared
This. They beat Mizzou at Columbia, boy no one else did that this year. Oh wait, someone else did? Oh yeah, it was some bottom dwelling B1G team. Yeah boy, beating the Tiggers put the fear in me. we should probably forfeit next week and get ready for a team we might can hang with the next week.

Look, while what I posted is silly and childish, so is much of what others are posting such as "I don't care, I am sick of waiting for a win" or "we should have run in the second half even if we got  1/2 a yard". No one wanted that game more than the team or the coaches. The HC could barely give his opening statement in the post game press conference without choking up. And yes, I realize that this matters little you folks who are "just sick of losing and sick of excuses". But the truth is the truth and anyone with any sense knows that Bama had more talent sitting on the bench that we did on the field. And yet we went toe to toe with them and had our chances.

I have no idea if we will beat GA next Saturday or not. But to assume that are light years better than Alabama is ignoring the facts. We will show up, we will play and we may win. Again I fear no team in the SEC anymore and our wins will be there soon enough. I promise you that if I had told half of you that we would lose to Bama because they blocked our extra point try and it would end 14-13 you would have literally LOLd. If you can't see progress you just aren't looking. But then again, you are just sick of moral victories, Bret and BA suck, and Nutt 2.0, etc.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

HogWrecker

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 12, 2014, 08:26:48 am
Wisconsin almost lost to one of the worst teams in the country yesterday and will not go to a prestigious bowl this year.  They have a good running back in Gordon and that's it.

Talking about Big Game Bert coaching there. Lost big games they were favored. He has no hands in Wiscy now.

baseballhog

Georgia is playing much better than Bama, and they won't give us all the extra opportunities Bama gave us.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: Laughing Hog on October 11, 2014, 11:00:06 pm
I saw the zoo people have 4 int's of which at least 2 were just really bad throws and there was some balls bouncing in GA favor, not to mention a fumble to add to that. I think our offense can handle their D - at least the running part.

I didn't realize till CBB's postgame that Ragnow didn't play so yes the run game will be more effective against UGa's front.

CBB also made an interesting little remark about how the staff need to adjust for certain players trying to do too much.  I doubt you'll see BA trying to go deep against the UGa secondary enough to get 4 pics.

HognotinMemphis

Same song, 16th verse. Many said that before yesterday too. Good luck with wishing and hoping.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Pigstie on October 12, 2014, 08:06:38 am
We will find a way to lose.

So, is being positive of a negative outcome the definition of optimism or pessimism?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Poop Hoggy Hogg

Dadgumit y'all so negative! we a different team at that old run down War Memorial Stadium. The SEC east is weak. We will cream Georgia next week! 35-14 hogs!

rude1

Moral victory champs of the west. 3-0 in moral victories, 0-3 in actual SEC victories. So far this team isn't the one that CBB promised, you know the one that doesn't make the mistakes and takes advantage of the opponents mistakes. Need more players? I wonder if the rest of the conference is going to agree to shun recruiting for a couple of years while we get those more players?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: PorcineSublime on October 12, 2014, 08:27:54 am
This. They beat Mizzou at Columbia, boy no one else did that this year. Oh wait, someone else did? Oh yeah, it was some bottom dwelling B1G team. Yeah boy, beating the Tiggers put the fear in me. we should probably forfeit next week and get ready for a team we might can hang with the next week.

Look, while what I posted is silly and childish, so is much of what others are posting such as "I don't care, I am sick of waiting for a win" or "we should have run in the second half even if we got  1/2 a yard". No one wanted that game more than the team or the coaches. The HC could barely give his opening statement in the post game press conference without choking up. And yes, I realize that this matters little you folks who are "just sick of losing and sick of excuses". But the truth is the truth and anyone with any sense knows that Bama had more talent sitting on the bench that we did on the field. And yet we went toe to toe with them and had our chances.

I have no idea if we will beat GA next Saturday or not. But to assume that are light years better than Alabama is ignoring the facts. We will show up, we will play and we may win. Again I fear no team in the SEC anymore and our wins will be there soon enough. I promise you that if I had told half of you that we would lose to Bama because they blocked our extra point try and it would end 14-13 you would have literally LOLd. If you can't see progress you just aren't looking. But then again, you are just sick of moral victories, Bret and BA suck, and Nutt 2.0, etc.

I agree 100% with this.  And, I think more than 95% of all college football fans do, too.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

poloprince

I hear you talking boo, but I just don't believe you.  :razorback:
$PoLoPrInCe$

Jerrajo

We should have beat the Aggies and the Gumps. There is no way of knowing with this team. Our OC is tuuurible and we don't exactly play the mistake free football CBB promised us.. Its early though I just hope we get rid of Chaney in the off season.

hogcard1964

Quote from: HogWrecker on October 12, 2014, 08:33:29 am
Talking about Big Game Bret coaching there. Lost big games they were favored. He has no hands in Wiscy now.

Do you know what is record was against Ohio St. and Michigan?

hogcard1964

Quote from: baseballhog on October 12, 2014, 08:35:36 am
Georgia is playing much better than Bama, and they won't give us all the extra opportunities Bama gave us.

They're still not on the same level as anyone in the West.  We will be favored in this game.

Ex-Trumpet

I think we beat UGa by 2 td's...they are weaker at every position than UA.  And, Little Rock is a tough venue to play (for a variety of reasons ;) ).

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 12, 2014, 08:49:04 am
I think we beat UGa by 2 td's...they are weaker at every position than UA.  And, Little Rock is a tough venue to play (for a variety of reasons ;) ).
RRS dam sure is no home advantage for the Hogs. Maybe LR will help.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

TheGreatHogsby

Quote from: Poop Hoggy Hogg on October 12, 2014, 08:40:34 am
Dadgumit y'all so negative! we a different team at that old run down War Memorial Stadium. The SEC east is weak. We will cream Georgia next week! 35-14 hogs!
That Stadium in LR just needs some TLC. That's all.

jry04

Quote from: Cartoon Man on October 11, 2014, 09:54:02 pm
You are nuts.  I thought the same thing, until I watched the Mizzou game.  Losing Gurley only made them mad, plus their D is playing good.
Lets not use the Mizzou game as measuring stick. That was the same Mizzou team who lost at home to Indiana, and struggled with a Toledo team who lost @ A bad Iowa State yesterday. Mizzou has played one good game all year.