Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I continue to watch games we should win....

Started by razorhead5, October 11, 2014, 09:06:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhead5

We are not getting out played....we are simply playing not to lose in the second half.... Blame it on who you want....ultimately these losses lie at the feet of the head coach. Teams seem to just want it more than us.

Grag T

I'm not upset because it's only coach's second season here and we're already competitive with anyone in the country.  These close games this season are LIGHT YEARS ahead of what we were just last season. 

Problem is, we have no chance of sneaking up on anyone this season now because everyone knows we're solid.  They're all going to prepare as hard as they can to play against us.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

okiehawg

To steal a line from Pat Jones:

Tonight wasn't about the x's and the o's.  It was the Jimmy's and the Joe's.

We are in position to make plays and we don't execute.

Jdub

Yep those coaches and their fumbles at the goal line and they can't make an interception to save their life.

Jeez Louise.....

hog_fan86

In the last five SEC games, we have blown a 4th quarter lead in four of them.

razorhead5

Quote from: Jdub on October 11, 2014, 09:41:08 pm
Yep those coaches and their fumbles at the goal line and they can't make an interception to save their life.

Jeez Louise.....

I like what Bielema is doing with the team....the fact is ...if his teams continue to not show up in the second half....uhh... he will never win an SEC game.

Lord of the Styes

The coaches have done their job well. At some point the players have got to stop finding a way to lose. Mistakes are contagious and these kids lack the killer instict when the other team leaves the window of opportunity open.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: hog_fan86 on October 11, 2014, 09:53:41 pm
In the last five SEC games, we have blown a 4th quarter lead in four of them.

hmmmm
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

kiddhog

I think we have to give credit to CBB and his coaches for getting us competitive and the 4th QTR leads. However at some point they have take responsibility for some of these late loses. GO back to CBB's issues at UW - he blew 4th QTR leads.  You are what you are - at some point you have to be held responsible.