Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why I Believe The Coaches Are Not The Problem

Started by S.A.D.C, October 11, 2014, 09:02:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

S.A.D.C

Once again some people on here want to blame Chaney or BB....once again they are wrong because once again the plays were called to win this game.
1.  Great play call in the first quarter for a score- player fumbles the ball (before he got hit)
2.  Defense (which played amazing) dropped 2 INTs- one of them right in the chest- in the end zone.
3.  Blocked PAT

Execute any 1 of those plays and we probably win the game.

I love these players and they have my respect for coming here or staying here when we were in the dumps.  And they play with effort every single game.  But I have to believe that as our players mature and as we upgrade those kinds of opportunities will be taken advantage of.

But in the meantime- I don't get how you blame the coaches.

Dr. Starcs

Everyone's gotta get better. But we need a playmaker in the passing game.

PorkerOinker

Quote from: S.A.D.C on October 11, 2014, 09:02:40 pm
Once again some people on here want to blame Chaney or BB....once again they are wrong because once again the plays were called to win this game.
1.  Great play call in the first quarter for a score- player fumbles the ball (before he got hit)
2.  Defense (which played amazing) dropped 2 INTs- one of them right in the chest- in the end zone.
3.  Blocked PAT

Execute any 1 of those plays and we probably win the game.

I love these players and they have my respect for coming here or staying here when we were in the dumps.  And they play with effort every single game.  But I have to believe that as our players mature and as we upgrade those kinds of opportunities will be taken advantage of.

But in the meantime- I don't get how you blame the coaches.

I agree anyone of those go the other way and we probably win, but they didn't and it is partly on the coaches to make up for players mistakes. I am not one of these calling for Chaney to be gone, but he froze up on the play calling tonight from midway through the 3rd qtr to the last drive in the 4th. Bama started getting pressure with just 4 down lineman and we didn't adjust. Sometimes you have to adjust in game.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan