Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calm down we are still 7-5 at least.

Started by Dirttrackhog, October 11, 2014, 08:56:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirttrackhog

At the beginning of the year no one expected us to win this game.  And if I would have said a 14-13 loss many would have loved that then.  We just made too many mistakes tonight.  It happens, we will learn and move on...

We still beat Georgia, UAB, LSU and Mizzou... Possible a Miss school...

7-5 or 8-4 and we go bowling...  Im tired of losing just like everyone, But we are making strides.
I mean damn, our defenese was awesome tonight!

Suck it up, we will make it through this...
WPS!

ADavisTheGOAT

I still think we can beat the teams you listed except the Mississippi schools.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

3kgthog

That would require finishing a lead and not wetting the bed.

atekido

Quote from: Dirttrackhog on October 11, 2014, 08:56:42 pm
At the beginning of the year no one expected us to win this game.  And if I would have said a 14-13 loss many would have loved that then.  We just made too many mistakes tonight.  It happens, we will learn and move on...

We still beat Georgia, UAB, LSU and Mizzou... Possible a Miss school...

7-5 or 8-4 and we go bowling...  Im tired of losing just like everyone, But we are making strides.
I mean damn, our defenese was awesome tonight!

Suck it up, we will make it through this...
WPS!

Georgia is no cake walk.  and LSU won't be either.

pigbacon

Tejas_Pete

Georgia is better than A&M and we found a way to lose that. Maybe we'll beat LSU and I think we'll beat MIzzou but only if it's not close at all in the 4th quarter.

moses_007

No way this team wins 7 games.  No way.

Country Stylz

Bama just played their worst game in 10 years and we couldn't beat them.

Danny J

I definitely agree and was really confident going into the Bama game. I am going to use the word IF and understand there are always IF's however IF it was a dry day today I believe we would have won. I think the early touchback out of walkers hands and the collins fumbles were a direct result of the wet conditions.

We are definitely...night and day better.....than we have been since 2011. We have lost to now 3 top 10 teams.

Bubba's Bruisers

Goodness.  Let's just find a way to get at least 1 SEC win.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

BigPapaHawg

I agree but the Miss teams will be a tough win!
WOO PIG

COVELANDING HOG

Before we start talking 7-5 or whatever we need to win a sec game. We are 0-15

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: moses_007 on October 11, 2014, 08:59:27 pm
No way this team wins 7 games.  No way.

The NCAA Rules Committee could convene an emergency session and cancel 4th quarters for the rest of the season to reduce injuries. So there IS a way.

Tejas_Pete

Even Nutt would have won an SEC game this year.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Country Stylz on October 11, 2014, 08:59:33 pm
Bama just played their worst game in 10 years and we couldn't beat them.

Yes, trying not to think about it.  It also sucks to realize A&M sucks too.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

One Bad Boy

Nice to thank that, but it wont happened!

Horthawg

I don't see that happening. I wouldn't be surprised if they go 0 for conference again this year.
Once a Hog-ALWAYS A HOG!

farmhawg

I always think we have a chance, it's the probability that is the issue.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

moses_007

Quote from: Tejas_Pete on October 11, 2014, 09:01:36 pm
I'm glad somebody finally admits it.  Yes he would have.

LJHOG

Calm down my %^#!  How much longer do we have to watch Arkansas players   fail to make the play??  I can sort of understand flat dropping interceptions or failing to field punts or missing a block or making but bad throws.  BUT just dropping the ball at the 1/4 yard line with nobody touching you.  That brings FAIL to whole new level.

farmhawg

Quote from: moses_007 on October 11, 2014, 09:03:11 pm
I wouldn't trade an undefeated season for that sorry sob.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Professor Pig

0-11. that's ridiculous. these past 2 games were there for the taking, yet we found ways to lose. unreal.

AirForceHog

You guys are funny. Because I know you're joking about Nutt and the schedule we have in CBB's second year.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

razorbackchamps94

Jek Tono Porkins

Lol exactly, Air Force. Our losses are to top ten teams. All of which have a base talent level waaaaaay above ours. It was said at the beginning of Bielema's tenure that he was going to have to recruit his way out of the mess. That's not going to show up in year 2. Any other year in the SEC and this is a 9 win team, this just happens to be the year where everyone in the SEC west is crazy good. Our conference schedule has us playing more top ten teams than non-top ten teams. Just need a bit more patience. The way bb is recruiting, he'll get it done.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

Hog Milanese

ICEman

Nothing in the past two weeks has shown me that we can win any SEC game.  Compete... yes, win... no.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

SurfnSun

Quote from: Tejas_Pete on October 11, 2014, 09:01:36 pm

Everyone seems to keep forgetting that the East was the strong side of the conference for most of the the Nutt era

BCHogFan

Quote from: Jek Tono Porkins on October 11, 2014, 09:10:39 pm
Lol exactly, Air Force. Our losses are to top ten teams. All of which have a base talent level waaaaaay above ours. It was said at the beginning of Bielema's tenure that he was going to have to recruit his way out of the mess. That's not going to show up in year 2. Any other year in the SEC and this is a 9 win team, this just happens to be the year where everyone in the SEC west is crazy good. Our conference schedule has us playing more top ten teams than non-top ten teams. Just need a bit more patience. The way bb is recruiting, he'll get it done.

you're helping to talk me off the ledge. Please tell me more

How bout them Hogs!!!

grayhawg

To be bowl eligible we have to beat UAB and win two SEC games, our best shot at winning in the SEC is Georgia, Mizzou and possibly LSU so we better win next week.

Ouachihog

"Playoffs?!?  I just hope we can win a frickin game!"
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

Pig Worshipper

I think we will finally get an SEC win in our last game of the season against Missou. Other than that, we'll beat UAB and end up 5-7. I certainly believed at the beginning of the season we would go 6-6 or 7-5 but, if you've closely watched our first three SEC games, it's clear we just don't have what it takes to beat anyone else on our schedule except for Missou and UAB. I hope I'm proven wrong but unless our quarterback play and 2nd half offensive play calling improve dramatically we will not get to a bowl game until next season.

lilredheadedlady

Quote from: 3kgthog on October 11, 2014, 08:57:58 pm
That would require finishing a lead and not wetting the bed.

This.  I think the only one we have a shot at is Mizzou....and I'm not even sure about that.

Uh...Mississippi schools are out.  They laying down butt whuppins' this  year.   Yikes!
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

BassinHawg

They won't win an SEC game this year, no way.

UAB will be the only win the rest of the year.

The rest of the SEC games this year will all be losses.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

lilredheadedlady

Quote from: SurfnSun on October 11, 2014, 09:15:27 pm
Everyone seems to keep forgetting that the East was the strong side of the conference for most of the the Nutt era

I'm pretty sure he played east and west games when he was here.  He was probably the biggest clown in college football and the bozo still had a better record at Arkansas than our current coach. 

How in the name of all that's holy does that even happen?
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

Boardon Hamsay

LSU and Mizzou, I can see as Ws. Georgia, probably not. 6-6 is attainable. 7-5 might be a little too much wishful thinking for this team. We can't close out games.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

BigBabyHog71

Quote from: atekido on October 11, 2014, 08:58:05 pm
Georgia is no cake walk.  and LSU won't be either.

We are not a cake walk either, just ask Alabama

BigChief14

Quote from: moses_007 on October 11, 2014, 09:03:11 pm

You guys are smoking on the same crack pipe I see.
What game? Auburn to start the season? A&M @AT&T? Bamma in the rain?
There's a reason Hootie is hosting an XM radio show and no longer coaching.