Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Players

Started by WoodyHog, October 11, 2014, 08:49:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WoodyHog

I'm not that old, only 31, but that was one of the best Razorback defensive performances I have seen in my life time.  From the line to the secondary, they not only played their tails off, but they have the talent to match up with bama across the board.  That is why I am in shock that we lost this game.  Much as I was in shock after we lost to A&M.  Two games where I thought we were the better team, and we still came away with an L.

I'm not into moral victories, and I'm sure the players aren't either.  But as a fan, what do I really have invested.  My emotions, no doubt, but truth be told, its not my whole life.  For the players out their tonight, this is their life right now.  Its clear the WORK that they have put in, and right now I am sick not because we lost -- hell, we've lost a lot these past few years -- rather I'm sick because despite how much this current group of players cares about this program and the work they have clearly put in to get us back, the results haven't come.  I'm proud as hell of those guys.  This isn't any moral victory crap, just wanted to say I, and I think most of the state, is still firmly in your corner.  Keep doing things the right way and we'll get there...

3kgthog

I feel sorry for them. They keep fighting, but the men leading them aren't helping them out. "Here's a clueless OC every 4th quarter. Now, go execute!"

HogPound

Quote from: lightsout on October 11, 2014, 08:53:18 pm
The players all played well . . . . just sunk by Brandon Allen.

And special teams.

And the fumble at the 1.

Yeah it's all BA.

jfred59

I am sorry but I dont feel sorry for them anymore.  They need to look in the mirror and see if they are men or boys.  When the first bit of adversity hits they run like 3 year olds

BigChief14

Quote from: lightsout on October 11, 2014, 08:53:18 pm
The players all played well . . . . just sunk by Brandon Allen. 
Do you have a job lightsout? Ever had to do ANYTHING with 80,000 screaming people watching? Want to guess how much BA and the rest of these guys got for the 40+ hrs they put in to prepare for this game? Try 0$

Why don't you STFU and get over yourself! BA is the Quarterback for the Arkansas (BG) Razorbacks!! What are you?