Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL ALABAMA GAME THREAD, ALL POSTS GO HERE!

Started by marty houston, October 11, 2014, 04:14:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

passinghog

JHicks3636

007 License To Squeal

bad call.......that was an incomplete pass........we're screwed.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

40MINSOFHELL

air

we can't give them any breaks. got to hold on to the ball.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

IntegrityHog

JHicks3636

ThrillaHog

forrest city joe

We can not have that. he dropped the ball even before he was touch. GOOD GRIEF!

LJHOG

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

cypert2

Swinging on the two and the four.

thirtythree

jfred59

Hawgphish

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

AFWarrior83

Same old crap. We get a gift, and gift right back. When is Arkansas ever going to take advantage of a dang opportunity?!
Hogville member since 2005.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on October 11, 2014, 05:10:01 pm
He never had possession...horse crap call
i guess if you catch it, turn around and take a step, that is not a possession? Have you ever played football?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

007 License To Squeal

intelligence

Quote from: IntegrityHog on October 11, 2014, 05:10:06 pm
Not even mad

It sucks when you're used to this crap. Oh well, we gotta put it behind us fast before we get buried. its wet out there, gonna be a sloppy game i bet. lots of turnovers.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

pigroots

Got to make your own breaks....easy TD we should have had

40MINSOFHELL

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

Atlhogfan1

Nice play calls and execution till the fumble. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

The Boar War

Quote from: ThrillaHog on October 11, 2014, 05:10:13 pm
Kody walker barely plays....know you know why

Good thing he plays on special teams.

hogpc

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on October 11, 2014, 05:09:33 pm
BS - that was a good call.

hhicNaychaBoi

Just tuned in to a bad call....on another note I love the unis

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Arazorbackguy1

Incomplete. Either way Derby should have had alottle more hustle instead of just watching the ball roll
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: HoginMemphis on October 11, 2014, 05:11:03 pm
i guess if you catch it, turn around and take a step, that is not a possession? Have you ever played football?

watch it again.  He never had control of the ball.

HognotinMemphis

Just drop it a yard before you would cross the goal line. If that is not classic Arkansas football, I don't know what is! Woo pig?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

ChicoHog

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on October 11, 2014, 05:09:33 pm
I think had control of it.  In the NFL it was not a catch with their stupid "football move" rule but I think he had possession of it.  Sucks we gave up a score there. 

hogs25

Razorfox

It was moving in his hands the whole time.

HogNdazs

Quote from: hogz11 on October 11, 2014, 05:09:57 pm
Good grief. Get Walker out of there and bench him. What a joke....

Seriously? Calling the kid a joke? With that stupid mindset, players who would have been benched:  McFadden, Felix, Matt Jones, Tyler, etc.  Like almost everyone.

Smokehouse

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on October 11, 2014, 05:10:01 pm
He never had possession...horse crap call

He caught, turned, and advanced. Hate it, but that's the right call.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Chief Mac

He turned and was bobbling it as he took his first step

And yes, Ive played and coached a lot of football

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

cypert2

Swinging on the two and the four.

GB-Razorback

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

ChicoHog

Airforcehawg