Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL ALABAMA GAME THREAD, ALL POSTS GO HERE!

Started by marty houston, October 11, 2014, 04:14:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

marty houston

Throw back Saturday, hogs have taken the field in uniforms like the 1964 national champion hogs wore.  Pics up coming.  Thanks for being with us for the hogville official game thread!

GB-Razorback

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

marty houston

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

GB-Razorback

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

air

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

razorbackkid

Apologizes for my language last game, will not happen again.

Go Hogs!  Beat Bama!  :razorback:

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

razorbackkid

I'm feelin' good about our chances today.....:razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

razorbackkid

Quote from: GB-Razorback on October 11, 2014, 04:22:55 pm
Love, love, love those uniforms and helmets.  Thank you!

Old school and very cool.  :)

razorbackkid

forrest city joe

Go Hogs. beat Alabama. need an sec win very bad.

razorbackkid

I can't think of any good thing to say about elephants.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Dirty

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

razorbackkid

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

GB-Razorback

John (mrchambo) Chamberlain

Hogtown1

Anyone know what channel tonight game will be on at&t Uverse?

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: razorbackkid on October 11, 2014, 04:33:34 pm
I can't think of any good thing to say about elephants.

The elephants will never forget the night their dynasty died.

WPS!

TheGreatHogsby

I love the throwback Unis. I wished they would be our regular unis.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

marty houston

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Dirty

intelligence

razorbackkid

40MINSOFHELL

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

razorbackkid

mbonner

WPS!!!!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

intelligence

SemperFi

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

LZH

razorbackkid

intelligence

So i guess they moved the tcu baylor game over to abc and put us on espn. i was freaking out when i couldn't find the game on anywhere.

Pancetta

Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Atlhogfan1

Bama already starts different than last week. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Pancetta

Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

Atlhogfan1

Bama in a 4 man front. 

No separation on that route. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

40MINSOFHELL

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

passinghog