Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vent thread

Started by Lanny, October 11, 2014, 09:36:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerrajo

You got a wide open guy right in front of you and you throw the fade to the guy who is covered like a blanket ? And overthrow him on top of it ?

Thats why we can't win in the SEC. Horrible QB.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Jerrajo on October 11, 2014, 05:26:20 pm
Hatcher was wide open.. Thats why BA can't win..

That's why Arkansas can't win...

NO passing game.

Harleigh Hog

We will never be a consistent winner with Allen at QB. Big games REQUIRE that you make that read!!!

TomBigBeeHog

BA missing a wide open underneath route.  Good thing KJ wasn't here to see that.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Country Stylz

You're gonna have to do it all by yourself Pittman. You're the only one on this team that's any good.

BrokenArrowHogs

Arkansas Fan

And our DBs can't catch INTs that are thrown right at them.

Jerrajo

Hate missing that pick.. Missed opportunities everywhere in this game.

farmhawg

Defense is playing good.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Sweet Feet

Arkansas looks wayyyy better this year.

BrokenArrowHogs

That is three blown chances with the TD, FG (missed Hatcher read), and INT.  Now thats out of their system, go make some plays. 

Jerrajo

Alabama is determined to keep us in this game. As much as we are determined to give it back to them. We should be up 14 zip.. Come on coach get your guys heads in the game.

Xterrahogfan

Outplaying our opponents without being able to win has got to end someday!
We are killing ourselves.

rljjr

Here come the zebras bc Bama hasn't been able to do it

Arkansas Fan

The refs are against us.

Alabama is against us.

Our own team is against us.

Jerrajo

Overthrows hatcher by a mile.. Geez.

farmhawg

Poorly coached team coming off a bye week.
From theflyinghog

IllinoisRazorbackFan

Alex Collins must be injured.

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Jerrajo

Misses another wide open guy.. Damn.

Arkansas Fan

Brandon Allen is absolutely terrible.

Hogmeier

Jerrajo

We get another break.. Can we do something with it.

farmhawg

Wide damn open and he cant throw the ball to him. Somebody on this team has to be better.
From theflyinghog

Jerrajo

Take a shot at the endzone here.. With a backup QB.

Hogtown1

Where is Alex Collins?

farmhawg

We could have been up 21.
From theflyinghog

fakebobholt

At least we lead the country in throws to the sideline. Hes not the answer. Still staring down recievers and hasnt figured out the guys sitting on the benches 7 yards out of bounds arent eligible to catch it and advance it. Hes playing singles but using the double alleys

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Jerrajo on October 11, 2014, 05:38:44 pm

Nope.

King

These announcers suck.

Alabama has yet to complete a 1st down yet all the talk is about Arkansas mistakes.

Country Stylz

Quote from: Jerrajo on October 11, 2014, 05:38:44 pm
What do you think?

root_hawg

We don't win without Collins, where is he

Hog Milanese

Allen can't make consistent, accurate throws.

farmhawg

Quote from: fakebobholt on October 11, 2014, 05:40:19 pm
At least we lead the country in throws to the sideline. Hes not the answer. Still staring down recievers and hasnt figured out the guys sitting on the benches 7 yards out of bounds arent eligible to catch it and advance it. Hes playing singles but using the double alleys
at some point this is on the coaching staff. Looks like our stubbornness will cost us again this year.
From theflyinghog

Arazorbackguy1

Where is Brandon collinsis
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Hogtown1

Quote from: root_hawg on October 11, 2014, 05:41:37 pm

This is my question too. Anyone know where Collins is?

Harleigh Hog

BA has trouble reading blitzes

Hogmeier

Just saw a tweet that AC missed a practice. He is about to go in.

Jerrajo

Quote from: root_hawg on October 11, 2014, 05:41:37 pm

That dancing around behind the los won't work in this game.

Hogtown1

Quote from: Hogmeier on October 11, 2014, 05:43:33 pm
Just saw a tweet that AC missed a practice. He is about to go in.

Thanks hog

Jerrajo

High again !!!!!!!!!! OMG how many gifts are we going to throw away  :puke:

Bench BA please.

hawgon

That route wouldn't have gotten a first down.  Why do we run routes short of the marker?

hogginbama

I know the ball is wet, but he is so far off that he would miss with a dry ball.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Arkansas Fan

We are a really bad team.

It's only a matter of time before Alabama figures their stuff out and we're done.

Martygit

We're playing scared - this is not how we've played so far this year - these kids are intimidated
RIP OTR, REV

Jerrajo

Quote from: hawgon on October 11, 2014, 05:44:55 pm
That route wouldn't have gotten a first down.  Why do we run routes short of the marker?

Because we don't coach a very smart passing game ? I've never seen a team given so many gifts and throw them away in one half of football like this team has.. Mistake free football my arse... This is horrible. We could still win this game. But its going to be on dumb luck if we do. We sure as heck don't act like a well coached cohesive unit.. And our QB couldn't his own car standing two feet from it with a live grenade.

Cartoon Man

BA has to settle down.

BrokenArrowHogs

I have tried to stay open minded about BA, but man alive.  He is missing too many throws high and making decisions without reading the D. Unfortunately, he is what the team has to work with this year. 

pigture perfect

I will not speak badly of players. I will not speak badly of players. I will not speak badly of players. I will not speak badly of player.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"