Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vent thread

Started by Lanny, October 11, 2014, 09:36:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggiedawg

Blocked extra point.  Truly pitiful.

hawgon

Well, who's fricking fault is the kicking game?

WMHawgfan

Are you friggin kidding me with this pathetic fg team!

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Can't win for losing.

Hogmeier

At this point, it's laughable!

King

Pistol Pig Maravich

Ladies andGentlemen...I proudly introduce your Arkansas Cubs!!

farmhawg

Quote from: Hoggiedawg on October 11, 2014, 06:16:31 pm
Blocked extra point.  Truly pitiful.
You would think we would have worked on that since they did it against ole piss.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

ballz2thewall

settle down, hogville. we're outplaying bama.  it'll come together.

stay with it.
The rest of the frog.

southhog

Jerrajo

Finally got that monkey off our back.

farmhawg

Quote from: ballz2thewall on October 11, 2014, 06:18:55 pm

stay with it.
lol.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

HSVhogfan2

Shibest! Shibest! Shibest!
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

fourpeat

Omg. We should be up 21-0 by now!  We are so much better than them!
Never explain yourself!  Your friends don't require it, and your enemies won't believe you anyway.

Chart Titley

Quote from: ballz2thewall on October 11, 2014, 06:18:55 pm

stay with it.
I am pretty sure you are wasting your time trying to convince these "fans" that we have a chance.  They have a terminal case of chicken little syndrome.
You, madam, are addressing a man, who is in fact quiet and yet, not quiet, if I may offer to you a riddle.

RazorChuck

I almost forgot.
I hate Penn Wagers.

hawgon

Quote from: farmhawg on October 11, 2014, 06:23:24 pm
I bet you supported motho.....

At least Motho was smart enough to have a "punt catcher".  We haven't even tried to field a punt in about three games.

Chart Titley

OMG!  We are losing at the half!!!  Why...oh why did we hire this coach?!!!  Couldn't we have given Bobby a 2nd chance?  He said this is a much different Ark team?  What does he know?  This team sux balls!
You, madam, are addressing a man, who is in fact quiet and yet, not quiet, if I may offer to you a riddle.

redeye

If you guys ever get tired of whining, the positive thread has plenty of room.

Leave the whining in here, though.

rljjr

Quote from: southhog on October 11, 2014, 06:19:31 pm
I really miss Hocker

Henson would call him, but the line was blocked.

Bubba's Bruisers

We are improving.  Making some dumb mistakes, but improving.  We are moving in the right direction. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

farmhawg

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 11, 2014, 06:38:09 pm
We are improving.  Making some dumb mistakes, but improving.  We are moving in the right direction. 
we are in some areas but just bad mistakes.
From theflyinghog

hawgon

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 11, 2014, 06:38:09 pm

Yeah, but it is discouraging.  With good coaching, dumb mistakes should be the FIRST thing eliminated.  Talent and the execution that follows with it take time, everyone knows that.  But dumb mistakes can be prevented with coaching.

Snoutman

Saban must be a terrible coach with all the mistakes Bama is making.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: hawgon on October 11, 2014, 06:40:00 pm
Yeah, but it is discouraging.  With good coaching, dumb mistakes should be the FIRST thing eliminated.  Talent and the execution that follows with it take time, everyone knows that.  But dumb mistakes can be prevented with coaching.

And Saban sucks too with all the Bama bonehead mistakes.  We have been playing above our heads on defense this season...that's coaching.  Passing game is improving a bit...that's coaching.  Our special teams may be no worse than Bama.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Country Stylz

7-6. I guess it could be worse....

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

hawgon

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 11, 2014, 06:44:06 pm
And Saban sucks too with all the Bama bonehead mistakes.  We have been playing above our heads on defense this season...that's coaching.  Passing game is improving a bit...that's coaching.  Our special teams may be no worse than Bama.

But it is an anomaly for Bama.  The whole year is for them.  We do it every single SEC game.  We've got to get better at it.

Bubba's Bruisers

Yes, it's sloppy conditions and thus sloppy play. Yes, Bama is reloading.  But we are going toe to toe with them.  We've gone toe to toe with pretty much everybody this season.  Lost a game we shouldn't have, but it's steadily coming together.  Team needs to learn to win now.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: hawgon on October 11, 2014, 06:46:57 pm
But it is an anomaly for Bama.  The whole year is for them.  We do it every single SEC game.  We've got to get better at it.

The talent differential isn't even close right now.  And Bama has shown some crappy, inconsistent play since last season. 

Sir Oinksalot

Please God, double your efforts with all the godless atheists and let us win this football game...

thank you...

I swear I will brush my teeth twice a day and pray every morning...

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

farmhawg

We need to pull this out for a win. Can not have our typical 4th qtr.
From theflyinghog

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: farmhawg on October 11, 2014, 06:51:23 pm
We need to pull this out for a win. Can not have our typical 4th qtr.

Yes, we have a real opportunity here.  Need to find a way to close one out.  Program changing type opportunity.

Sir Oinksalot

...it should be 16-7, we are officially the A&M of the SEC...

yep, and a&m is us...

Sir Oinksalot

...we should eat them like a bologna sandwich in the second half....

hardon, I'm gonna get you if we do...

farmhawg

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on October 11, 2014, 06:59:06 pm

fried??
From theflyinghog

hawgon

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on October 11, 2014, 06:59:06 pm

I'll let you if we do.

IllinoisRazorbackFan

Worried about how bad out fourth quarter will be.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

farmhawg

Skipper got hosed on that call.
From theflyinghog

Jerrajo

Here comes Penn with the hosing.

Speedracer

This offense is a dumpster fire
Like smites bother me.

Jerrajo

In your face Penn !!!!

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Speedracer

Hey BA! Stop standing on the field in shock, you missed your target by 5 yds.
Like smites bother me.

Arazorbackguy1

He hasn't made a throw like that in his career and we expect something different now?

Go for the 12 yards, geez
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

hogbud

Sellout today but this style of ball not gonna fill stadium often

Chart Titley

Our defense sux!  What say you?

farmhawg

Our D has played great!!!
From theflyinghog