Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vent thread

Started by Lanny, October 11, 2014, 09:36:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilikthiskindaparty

Bama is trying to hand this game to us and we won't take it.
I'm going to be here all day.

Kevin

Qb who can see the field needed
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Ilikthiskindaparty on October 11, 2014, 05:48:30 pm
Bama is trying to hand this game to us and we won't take it.

And that's what hurts the most.

redeye

There's the middle screen everyone burns us on, but we refuse to use.

Jerrajo

Penn gonna help bama score.

Jerrajo

Horse collar ? He barely touched the seam of his collar. Way to help your team .. Penn.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on October 11, 2014, 05:28:00 pm
Where's the idiots that thought a wet field would help Arkansas?

Uh right here.

Arkansas Fan

Jerrajo

Wow even Penn coudnt help his beloved Tide score.. If our D keeps this up maybe we can win.. Come on BA dry your hands, ask the ref for a dry ball.. Do something just hit your guys.

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

King

Quote from: Jerrajo on October 11, 2014, 05:44:40 pm
High again !!!!!!!!!! OMG how many gifts are we going to throw away  :puke:

Bench BA please.

His backup is same gene pool . . .

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on October 11, 2014, 05:52:40 pm
You catch that botched field goal?

Seems like both teams are struggling but I would also contend that Alabama has a whole lot more experience handling wet balls.

fakebobholt

Quote from: Jerrajo on October 11, 2014, 05:51:22 pm
Horse collar ? He barely touched the seam of his collar. Way to help your team .. Penn.

Stevie wonder saw that horse collar. It amazes me how clouded some hog fans see games bc of the thick rose glasses.

farmhawg

Quote from: hawgon on October 11, 2014, 05:44:55 pm
That route wouldn't have gotten a first down.  Why do we run routes short of the marker?
this
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Hoggiedawg

LOL, another TO.  Wow.

Hogmeier

And after all that...AC just sit down!

Arkansas Fan

LJHOG

You think our coaching staff would tell the guys the ball is wet.

Pig Worshipper

So far, this has been one of the worst played games in SEC history. I think they need to refund people's money after this one. Both teams are absolutely terrible.

Hogmeier

RazorChuck

RazorChuck

Hulk HOGan

Absolutely pathetic, all around.

IllinoisRazorbackFan

This is very very sad

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Arkansas Fan

If there's a team that would lose to Alabama when they play their worse game in years - it's the Arkansas Razorbacks.

hogcard1964

That's the game.

We're not going to score.

Sir Oinksalot

...do we just not want to win a football game even when it's gift wrapped and laid on our pillow...

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

ballz2thewall

any more questions where collins is??
The rest of the frog.

hawgon

So, any of you Bielema lovers ready to turn yet?  Are you tired yet of watching the team and the coaching staff come up with every way possible to shart the bed over and over and over again?

farmhawg

So who was it that was claiming we wouldn't look like this after a week off??
From theflyinghog

Piggfoot

We don't review the TFD?
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Speedracer

This game is on the players.  They can't catch, they can't throw, they can't hold on to the ball.  Better Bielema the coach than I because I would throw helments in the locker room after watching this horse S
Like smites bother me.

Ex-Trumpet

For those of you asking where Collins is...
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: hawgon on October 11, 2014, 06:01:31 pm
So, any of you Bielema lovers ready to turn yet?  Are you tired yet of watching the team and the coaching staff come up with every way possible to shart the bed over and over and over again?

Saban sucks just as bad.  Saban sucks!  Saban sucks!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Dr. Starcs

Not a dang player ready for prime time.

Hoggiedawg

Bama can stack the box all day and not worry about the passing game.  We're in big trouble.

TNhawgfan

Our fans that were saying we would win 8 games need a reality check
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hogtown1

😡😡😡😡😡😡

hawgon

Quote from: Chart Titley on October 11, 2014, 06:04:11 pm
Because this coach is in his second year, let me invite you to piss off you sorry sack of crap!

Let me know when one of his teams doesn't piss away a win.

Martygit

This team is better than they are playing so far tonight
RIP OTR, REV

Jerrajo

Its almost like Bama was paid to throw this game and our players collectively said no thanks. Our guys are playing like crap.

Hoggiedawg

BA needs to work on the noodle arm.  Underthrown ball........

ballz2thewall

the thing for us is to not panic, and play ball.  we're in this game.
The rest of the frog.

farmhawg

Quote from: hawgon on October 11, 2014, 06:11:19 pm
A decent coach will win this game.  It is there for the taking.
Can't you tell that we just don't havethe depth yet?
From theflyinghog

Sir Oinksalot

Quote from: hawgon on October 11, 2014, 06:01:31 pm

watching a football squirt of the hands of a player untouched crossing the goal line is BBs fault ?   In what world is this true ?

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

hog911

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on October 11, 2014, 04:14:43 pm
I hate Alabama.
I hate Auburn.
I hate LSU.
I hate Missouri.
I hate Oklahoma.
I hate Steve Spurrier.
I hate Houston Nutt.
I hate Bobby Petrino.

Hmm.. That about covers it for now. Go Hogs.

Yeah, because it's all bp's fault!!! Boo hoo!

redeye

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

farmhawg

From theflyinghog