Started by Lanny, October 11, 2014, 09:36:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

root_hawg

I hate that Miss schools are good this year

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Arazorbackguy1

I want to buy throwback gear but it isn't available. #marketingfail

root_hawg

I hate big bucks who get within 15 yards but stay behind the brush

HogFanatic

I hate Alabama.
I hate Auburn.
I hate LSU.
I hate Missouri.
I hate Oklahoma.
I hate Steve Spurrier.
I hate Houston Nutt.
I hate Bobby Petrino.

Hmm.. That about covers it for now. Go Hogs.

porkchopsdontfloat

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on October 11, 2014, 04:10:48 pm
I want to buy throwback gear but it isn't available. #marketingfail

Didn't see any jerseys, but Hibbett Sports in Conway has some throwback t-shirts.
The world will little note, nor long remember, the debates that distract us from what really matters, but it will remember that we wasted our lives calling strangers on the Internet retarded for liking the wrong things.

GB-Razorback

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on October 11, 2014, 04:14:43 pm
I hate Alabama.
I hate Auburn.
I hate LSU.
I hate Missouri.
I hate Oklahoma.
I hate Steve Spurrier.
I hate Houston Nutt.
I hate Bobby Petrino.

Hmm.. That about covers it for now. Go Hogs.

Texas.  Must include Texas.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

HogFanatic

Quote from: porkchopsdontfloat on October 11, 2014, 04:15:41 pm
Didn't see any jerseys, but Hibbett Sports in Conway has some throwback t-shirts.

That avatar is the best I've ever seen.
Best of the Best.

Well done.

HogFanatic

Quote from: GB-Razorback on October 11, 2014, 04:18:17 pm
Texas.  Must include Texas.

You're right.

That includes every single Texas team...except Baylor. I like their coach and I like that they are now the best team in the state.

WardamnHOGGLE

GB-Razorback

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on October 11, 2014, 04:19:17 pm
You're right.

That includes every single Texas team...except Baylor. I like their coach and I like that they are now the best team in the state.

I am pulling for TCU but only because Baylor is 5 and TCU is 9.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

HogFanatic

Quote from: GB-Razorback on October 11, 2014, 04:20:30 pm
I am pulling for TCU but only because Baylor is 5 and TCU is 9.

Screw TCU

GB-Razorback

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on October 11, 2014, 04:22:39 pm
Screw TCU

I did bust out laughing out loud ... got that look from my wife ...

pa_rob424

A-Rod has been spotted...why is he at this game??

40MINSOFHELL

The throwback jersey is too expensive, had to get the tshirt one instead

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Tsarcasm

i hate that people hate the same things i hate, because i never get to hate them first
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

40MINSOFHELL

I hate yellow ponchos at a razorback game

Peter Porker

We can't even get a stripe out done correctly. Ok. That's my vent.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

wupigsuey

Our helmets continue to be maroon.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

wupigsuey

Interesting the skippers number is now the same as day of msu. Not sure thats the good news.

Tsarcasm

i hate that bama has 10 people in the box
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

Jerrajo

Finally a touchdown against the turds and we shoot ourselves again.. Unreal.

RazorChuck

Arazorbackguy1

DERBY just stand there watching the ball

farmhawg

Freaking grab the loose ball. Stupid!!!
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

razorbackkid

If we had a championship for shooting feet we would win.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

WMHawgfan

Snakebit. Just how friggin cursed are we?

italian9005

These players choke more than anything. Why is kody walker even put there

IllinoisRazorbackFan

We are about to get pounded.

kaki

Not even hit before he started dropping the ball, don't see you fault Derby.

Jerrajo

Quote from: WMHawgfan on October 11, 2014, 05:11:15 pm
Snakebit. Just how friggin cursed are we?

Apparently really bad.. They give us the ball gift-wrapped in scoring position and we choke.

hawgon

Coach talks a big game, but his team does none of the little things that win games.  Or, more accurately, does everything it takes to lose.  Two loser mistakes there.  First, the fumble and second, the complete lack of hustle and awareness to get on that football while it was flopping around out there.

IllinoisRazorbackFan

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

fakebobholt

We are going to win by 70. We always get screwed on calls by refs. Go hogs
wps

Arazorbackguy1

Can we please keep this thread vents only?  Geez

Hogmeier

rljjr

Where is Collins? Did I miss something?

RazorChuck

quit the stutter stepping

hawgon

OMG did Allen miss a wide open man there.

Jerrajo

Hatcher was wide open.. Thats why BA can't win..

Hogmeier

Ilikthiskindaparty

I'm going to be here all day.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

RazorChuck

Oops, not looking good!

WMHawgfan

Special teams? Not really

Outstanding!

Arkansas Fan

Where's the idiots that thought a wet field would help Arkansas?

IllinoisRazorbackFan

BA is just not a winner.