Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Austin Capps

Started by Dominicanhog, October 08, 2014, 06:46:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

showme

Quote from: SemperFi on October 12, 2014, 06:04:06 pm
Nick? Nick Saban is that you? Holy cow, we've got Nick Saban posting on Hogville now!!!

There are teams of people that get paid very well to evaluate talent and yes, sometimes they miss, but they nail it most of the time. So far, Coach B and his staff have done amazingly well evaluating those they offer scholarships to, so unless you can present some sort of credentials identifying you as an expert I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself and out of the recruiting forum.
jesus H, it's pretty bad when a guy can't, IN A VERY RESPECTFUL MANNER, give his opinion that a recruit or 2 may not be as good as they are ranked. I guess some of you expect this place to be like North Korea where only positive propaganda is allowed ??

There are never 20-25 recruits that ALL turn out to be as good as their ranking and this class will be no different. Some will turn out better than their ranking, some the same and some worse so you guys give it a rest and respect a man's opinion as long as it is given respectfully and not in a bashing manner. Quit trying to run things around here, there are mods for that.

cc

The point t
Quote from: HogPound on October 13, 2014, 12:20:32 pm
That is a great post. I'm glad we have him but so many people are counting on him being like his brother. There is no chance I'm telling you. I watched him play games when he was in Monticello, the state title game last year and this year against warren. I'll eat crow if he is all sec but I'm telling you homers you're setting yourself up for failure. O'grady will be the best TE along with WR KJ hill. Not impressed with Capps or gragg. My opinion. Sorry homers. I hope they turn out but I'm very excited about hill and O'grady!

The point is that all the college coaches think Will has more potential or is better than his brother or any of the players to come out of Warren by his offer list.  He plays on a not so good Dumas team.  He would shine a lot more at PB or Warren. 

As of now, Austin is more highly recruited than those players out of Warren.  Hard to compare interior lineman to skill players.  I have watched Austin play at least 10 games.  He might get blocked or kept from making a play one on one maybe once or twice a game.  He is constantly doubled or tripled teamed but finds ways to average 10 or more tackles a game.   Austin is a great athlete.  Lead a very good Star City baseball team in batting and had a double double in his first high school basketball game as a sophomore.