Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red/White Teams Set

Started by ucahogfan, October 09, 2014, 06:02:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

Kevin

Spoon of/inf wonder what position he as been work
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hoofer

will anyone be attending any of the games to provide any updates? i was hoping to get up there early enough for tomorrow's game but it doesn't look like i'll be able to leave lr in time now.

i doubt there will be any media coverage either.

ucahogfan

Quote from: hoofer on October 09, 2014, 07:25:59 pm
will anyone be attending any of the games to provide any updates? i was hoping to get up there early enough for tomorrow's game but it doesn't look like i'll be able to leave lr in time now.

i doubt there will be any media coverage either.
They typically have a recap of each game in the fall.  In the past, they have done a live blog, but I don't know if that will continue this year.

thehill1414

flippinhogmana

I have noticed that the roster hasn't been posted for the fall, but none the less if we equate this lineup as a roster, its been pared down to 42.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Scott7703

Quote from: flippinhogmana on October 11, 2014, 12:55:42 pm
I have noticed that the roster hasn't been posted for the fall, but none the less if we equate this lineup as a roster, its been pared down to 42.

You can add Luke Bonfield, Teague, and killian to the list.

bulldog04

Quote from: Scott7703 on October 11, 2014, 03:04:12 pm
You can add Luke Bonfield, Teague, and killian to the list.
I thought Killian was going to rest this fall

ucahogfan

Quote from: bulldog04 on October 11, 2014, 04:03:44 pm
I thought Killian was going to rest this fall
He is.  Scott was just telling flippin who else is on the roster that isn't playing in the red/white.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

flippinhogmana

ahh, so ten of those on the two teams aren't going to make the final roster...got cha.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

ucahogfan

Razorback Baseball ‏@RazorbackBSB  · 11m11 minutes ago 
ICYMI | Today's Red-White Fall World Series opener has been moved to 4:30p. Check out both rosters! #WPS #NeverYield

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ucahogfan on October 12, 2014, 12:43:30 pm
Razorback Baseball ‏@RazorbackBSB  · 11m11 minutes ago 
ICYMI | Today's Red-White Fall World Series opener has been moved to 4:30p. Check out both rosters! #WPS #NeverYield

Thanks!
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber