Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J.T. fighting tonite

Started by razorson, October 08, 2014, 07:55:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorson

That was 2 knock downs bell saved him

Fort Dweller

"You've got this round to knock him the **** out"
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Beaverfever

what the hell is this guy doing?

razorson

Dillar Dog

Kind of a ripoff.  His leg or ankle has been hurt for 2 rounds.

It's going to be a win just not one Jermaine will be proud of.

Razorback_Mack

allenw88

Holy Crap what a punch.  Dude may not be able to stand but oh well...  EAT them punches

Dillar Dog

That should tell you everything about Jermaine right now.  Guy is hopping on one leg and he unloads on him.  First real knockdown of the fight.  He pops right back up.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

HSVhogfan2

Taylor always had a hard time finishing
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

Dillar Dog

Fort Dweller

why isn't JT living off the jab?  Dude can't move forward or backwards.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

BirdDawg

Flashes of brilliance then just goes sloppy. How do you not Roll this guy up on the mat?

Frustrating

razorson

Leg injury is due to the punches of jt, Atlas isn't giving him credit.

snf6278

Quote from: redeye on October 08, 2014, 09:46:37 pm
What night was it when you fought for your title?
+1 if I could!

Dillar Dog

Quote from: razorson on October 08, 2014, 10:05:32 pm

True.  Jermaine really landed some good solid shots to his legs.

onebadrubi

Quote from: hawgwild child on October 08, 2014, 09:41:25 pm
I hate theres no replays

What's been to replay so far?

Is this guy starting to stumble or is this his plan?

hawgwild child

did sam soliman just win??? sure sounded like it

BirdDawg

Quote from: razorson on October 08, 2014, 10:05:32 pm

What? Not sure if serious

1highhog

Well, I enjoyed watching that, JT just won him a Title again.

razorson

Quote from: Dillar Dog on October 08, 2014, 10:06:46 pm
True.  Jermaine really landed some good solid shots to his legs.
You show your ignorance

razorson

hoglady

Soliman classy guy - really, really classy.
Good for the sport.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

1highhog

I'm sick and tired of hearing these announcers, but Soliman was a good sport and so was Jermain, overall, glad for Jermain and since he's won this title I wish he'd now retire for good.

Dillar Dog

redeye

Quote from: 1highhog on October 08, 2014, 10:14:33 pm
I'm sick and tired of hearing these announcers, but Soliman was a good sport and so was Jermain, overall, glad for Jermain and since he's won this title I wish he'd now retire for good.

I hope he suits up at LB for Arkansas against Alabama.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Dillar Dog on October 08, 2014, 10:14:40 pm
Really?  Do tell.

This should be fun.

Go easy on him.  He knows not what he does.

razorson

Dillar Dog

Quote from: redeye on October 08, 2014, 10:16:05 pm

By Saturday he'll be about 180 lbs.  You sure about that?

HogPsych

hoglady

Quote from: redeye on October 08, 2014, 10:16:05 pm

I'm sure Taylor would have loved to play for the Hogs.
They said at the beginning Taylor had been saying that the Hogs were gonna beat Bama this weekend. He loves Arkansas and the Razorbacks.
It was too funny when Soliman came out to Sweet Home Alabama.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Dillar Dog on October 08, 2014, 10:17:43 pm

How about safety!?

redeye

Quote from: Dillar Dog on October 08, 2014, 10:17:43 pm

What was he tonight?

Beaverfever

Soliman made sure to not take any of the credit away from Taylor when he could have.  Classy for sure. 

Dillar Dog

Quote from: redeye on October 08, 2014, 10:20:45 pm
What was he tonight?

160 lb fight.  Didn't see the official but I would guess around 170.

Hawgey-Davidson

Quote from: hoglady on October 08, 2014, 10:13:20 pm
Soliman classy guy - really, really classy.
Good for the sport.
+ 1. Need more of them. Soloman exudes class. Always has. 
Ss

redeye

Quote from: Dillar Dog on October 08, 2014, 10:23:40 pm
160 lb fight.  Didn't see the official but I would guess around 170.

Well, give him some boxing gloves and tell him to punch everyone with a white strip atop.  He'll be alright.

Beaverfever

What the hell is this "martial arts" exhibit they have on now.  Really strange event. 

Dillar Dog

Quote from: Beaverfever on October 08, 2014, 10:28:04 pm
What the hell is this "martial arts" exhibit they have on now.  Really strange event. 

Lame.

Sometimes they show old k1 or ikf/iska matches on espn2.  That's what I was hoping for.

mjsphd

I thrilled that Jermaine is bringing a title back to Arkansas.  Maybe we'll even get another fight in Little Rock.  Still have to love Solimon.  A guy who loves what he does and gave Jermaine all the credit and didn't blame the fact that he was fighting on one leg.  Not too many guys like that around anymore.

hogdoc97

He won and I am very happy for him.  Maybe he can put his league issues behind him and train hard for his next fight. He was gassed in the 12th.

luke hawg

Taylor needs to be smart about who he picks to fight next. He needs to stay away from big punchers. He isn't going to retire. He might squeeze a couple decent pay days out of this if he's lucky.

clutch

Wish he'd hang it up. Pumped that he won a title again, but no way in hell I'd want to see him step into a ring with Golovkin. I'd be legitimately scared for his life.

urkillnmesmalls

Does anyone know the details about him shooting his cousin??  Not sure how I feel about him parading around with Hog stuff on while out on bail.   :o

I guess he better try to get some pay days soon before he goes to the poky.  Nothing tonight proved that he can take a punch, and I hope he doesn't fight until it kills him. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

hoglady

Quote from: clutch on October 08, 2014, 10:50:54 pm
Wish he'd hang it up. Pumped that he won a title again, but no way in hell I'd want to see him step into a ring with Golovkin. I'd be legitimately scared for his life.

I listened to Lou D'Bella (sp?) on the The Buzz today. He said they would be very picky about who Jermaine fought next. Said they would be extra careful with Jermaine's safety in the ring.

moses_007

I saw Jermaine knock his opponent down 7 times in that fight.  I don't know if they counted all of them, but that's what I saw.  From Round 7 to 12 it was all Taylor.

3kgthog

This fight reminded me of why I hate boxing. Sweet science where? Grab, stumble, grab, throw a wild haymaker. Watching that fight made me wonder how either of those guys won anything.

JT used to pummel fighters with that nice jab for the first 8 rounds before fading like cheap paint. He got lucky he fought a bum tonight. I wouldn't pit him against anyone higher than Friday Night Fights quality. He'd be orphaning his kids against anyone with any talent.

rusvegashog

Sivad

+100 JT for publicly repping the Hogs with the great trunks and robe. Congratulations on the Win.
But kudos also to that tough as a boot and classy as they ever come Australian Soliman. He gained a fan tonight too.

BOAR_N2BWILD

;D ;)I think he has a "shot" at winning. To soon?
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."