Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Propose a Wager with the Biggest Bama Board

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, October 08, 2014, 06:15:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

What Bama board is the equivalent of Hogville?

I say we go over there and propose a little wager...

The loser's posters have to use an avatar of the winning team for the entire following week on their own board.

Man up!!!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Come on....live a little.

So what is the biggest Bummer board?
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

HogFanatic

Not happenin. I hate Alabama. But they're probably going to win this game, and there ain't no way I am posting with a damn Bammer avatar.

Pickwick Hog

BamaMag premium board. Good luck setting up an account there. It will take a few days.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on October 08, 2014, 06:48:19 pm
BamaMag premium board. Good luck setting up an account there. It will take a few days.

Are there any decent free boards like ours?

LZH

Quote from: LZH on October 08, 2014, 07:06:10 pm
You know I'm in brotha!

Right on.

Come on fellas, let's get some positivity going.....just think how great those Hog avatars will look on their board!

Arkiebrian

LZH

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on October 08, 2014, 07:40:00 pm
Right on.

Come on fellas, let's get some positivity going.....just think how great those Hog avatars will look on their board!

As long as my avatar is Uncle Bear....gotta keep it in the family, ya know.

Btw, Jermaine Taylor is about to fight...................what the hell?

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Augustus

From what I've seen from the Bama fans I follow on Twitter, TideFans.com is the site they've been talking about (especially after the Ole Miss loss).

Boardon Hamsay

I'm game but need Doug to be willing to change my moniker, if needed to match the avatar. I like to be specific and consistent.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Quote from: Lanny on October 08, 2014, 08:55:29 pm
Tidefans

Yessir, thank you.  Registered.  Does this mean you're in Lanny?

Quote from: Arkiebrian on October 08, 2014, 07:47:13 pm
TideFans.com is pretty popular.

Quote from: Augustus on October 08, 2014, 08:57:59 pm
From what I've seen from the Bama fans I follow on Twitter, TideFans.com is the site they've been talking about (especially after the Ole Miss loss).

Thanks.  Just registered.  Terms of wager coming up soon.  Come over and register so that you can view the hilarity and carnage to ensue there starting Sunday morning. 

I need some muscle, a message board Macgyver, a hot chic, a radio operator, a master of disguise and someone good at falsifying passports.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is believing the Hogs will win enough to risk a week of humiliation in return for the possible and glorious thrill of victory, the icing on the cake being watching Bummer(particularly their cheetah eating message board dorks) wallow in the prolonged(Sun-Fri) agony of defeat.  You will also educate these Bummers on what a REAL mascot is all about...not some '30s era "scoop" writer quoting a comment by an intoxicated Bummer fan who yelled, "Hold your horses, the elephants are coming" and then all the writers deciding to call them the "Red Elephants" - after which they had the bright idea(and creative, for someone from Alabama) to add the "Crimson Tide" because their field got too muddy during a game against Auburn.

Let's show them what kind of passion we have for our Arkansas Razorbacks!

"This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds..."

Just waiting to be approved at tidefans.com

Smokehouse

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on October 08, 2014, 11:27:33 pm

I need some muscle, a message board Macgyver, a hot chic, a radio operator, a master of disguise and someone good at falsifying passports.

Does this mean you've already accepted the role of The Face?

And will there be a cool van and/or rad theme song and/or cookies for this endeavor?
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Quote from: Smokehouse on October 08, 2014, 11:48:15 pm
Does this mean you've already accepted the role of The Face?

And will there be a cool van and/or rad theme song and/or cookies for this endeavor?

Yes....call me Colonel HOGan - got the funky 70s-style cop show theme cued up and will recruit Ms. Lisa to bake the cookies.

Signed up, but still waiting to be "approved" I think.

I can't post anything.

Anyone already a member of there?

LSUFan

I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

Biggus Piggus

I'm gonna meekly sit back and make no overconfident proclamations about anything the Razorbacks are going to do. Just gonna watch what happens. If the Hogs win, excellent. Doesn't mean I want our opponents to feel humiliated by our sudden success. If the Hogs lose, no change in what's been going on since 2012. SOS.

Not only does one point not make a line -- we don't have one point above water yet. Not even one. Arkansas will have to win for years and years to get to the point where it can crow about anything. ANYTHING. "Gosh, did you see how we almost beat Texas A&M? Did you see we were tied with Auburn at halftime?" It makes my nuts shrivel just to write that.
[CENSORED]!

hogcard1964

Since Bama is my second favorite team and we almost assuredly would have to sport their logo, I'll do it.

The Galloping Ghost

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 10, 2014, 07:50:25 am
I'm gonna meekly sit back and make no overconfident proclamations about anything the Razorbacks are going to do. Just gonna watch what happens. If the Hogs win, excellent. Doesn't mean I want our opponents to feel humiliated by our sudden success. If the Hogs lose, no change in what's been going on since 2012. SOS.

Not only does one point not make a line -- we don't have one point above water yet. Not even one. Arkansas will have to win for years and years to get to the point where it can crow about anything. ANYTHING. "Gosh, did you see how we almost beat Texas A&M? Did you see we were tied with Auburn at halftime?" It makes my nuts shrivel just to write that.

Quite possibly your most profound post ever...
"The only football players in my time were fellows who really loved to play football. They were not in it for the money. There wasn't much money there. They would have played football for nothing."

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 10, 2014, 07:50:25 am

Haha.

Last statement is very true but sadly we have come a long long way since 2012. We won viewer games in 2013 but I view 2012 as an absolutle disaster of a season. Worse than 13. We had so much talent on offense and did absolutley nothing with it.   Cobi was a STUD.