Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What helped highly recruited OL to visit Hogs?

Started by The Recruiting Guy, October 08, 2014, 01:43:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Calling All Hogs

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

wacohogbill

TMc

MS_HogFan

31" vertical for a guy that weighs 310 pounds is crazy.

SOOIE

HOGINTENNESSEE

Dominicanhog

Quote from: MS_HogFan on October 08, 2014, 08:01:44 pm

We had an OL several years back that could dunk with boots on.. can't think of his name at the moment but they made a big deal about it at the time.

RussVegas Hawg

Quote from: Dominicanhog on October 08, 2014, 08:38:54 pm
We had an OL several years back that could dunk with boots on.. can't think of his name at the moment but they made a big deal about it at the time.

Jason Peters is one I remember and he's turned out ok

Hawgzinbowlz

Basketball feet. He looked like a man among high school players.

Pittman is worth every penny and whatever we need to borrow.

" GO HOGS "

Hoggy Bear

Alabama already has 3 of the top 12 offensive linemen for the 2015 class committed including the #1 and #2 guards...yikes!

lumphog

Quote from: Hoggy Bear on October 08, 2014, 09:42:28 pm
Alabama already has 3 of the top 12 offensive linemen for the 2015 class committed including the #1 and #2 guards...yikes!
I thought jalin Barnett was the #1 Guard

Dominicanhog

Quote from: lumphog on October 08, 2014, 10:22:06 pm
I thought jalin Barnett was the #1 Guard

he can't be unless he commits to Alabama...

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Calling All Hogs

It was a defining moment for our program when we matched Bama's offer to get Pittman and we kept him here.

The Hogfather

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on October 09, 2014, 11:56:24 am
It was a defining moment for our program when we matched Bama's offer to get Pittman and we kept him here.

There's no doubt about it!

immahog

my god .....I almost jumped out my desk at work .....I can see why pittman was so jacked up my lord
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

kennymayne

His highlight video reminds me a lot of Dan Skipper's in the way he relentlessly finishes blocks. He doesn't stop until the defensive player is either 50 yards downfield or on the ground.

AFWarrior83

Definitely SEC material. Would be a big time commit! We have a lot to offer, and have Pittman, so I think we've got a shot.
Hogville member since 2005.

lumphog

LJHOG

Quote from: MS_HogFan on October 08, 2014, 08:01:44 pm

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on October 09, 2014, 11:56:24 am
Coach B ain't no dummy.  He knows you control the LOS, you control the clock.  The other team's offense can spread out on the bench.

RazorBassin

Kid is a wrecking ball on the line.  Destroys whoever he puts his hands on!