Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rayshad Jackson

Started by Seebs, October 08, 2014, 01:20:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

The_Boot_stops_here

not ranked by any recruiting service....apparently he hasn't been evaluated

trashcan maN

We're his first offer. Undersized LB project. Theyll probably try and put 15 lbs on him like they did Hackett. He had 18 sacks LY and has 11 so far this yr. If Randy likes him, I like him!

Wildhog

Wish they'd just go ahead and take him.  I will take LITERALLY ANY under-the-radar S Florida prospect that the coaches like.  Just keep building those pipelines.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

MP24

Richard had this on Tuesday.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/oct/07/tuesday/

Miami Norland linebacker Rayshad Jackson reports receiving an offer from Arkansas.

Jackson, 6-2, 215, 4.58 said linebacker coach Randy Shannon told him of the offer. The offer is his first.

Shannon attended Norland before going on to star at Miami. Video highlights CLICK HERE

As reported earlier today, Miami Norland linebacker Rayshad Jackson reports receiving an offer from Arkansas. He said he's been talking to Shannon for a few weeks before getting his offer from the Hogs last night. He told Shannon he wants to commit and Shannon said he'll call him in the next two days and talk about a commitment.

Jackson said Shannon wants him to officially visit in Jan. Coach Bret Bielema usually likes prospects to visit before accepting a commitment. This could be the case too.
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

NLRHog92

Quote from: trashcan maN on October 08, 2014, 02:00:43 pm
We're his first offer. Undersized LB project. Theyll probably try and put 15 lbs on him like they did Hackett. He had 18 sacks LY and has 11 so far this yr. If Randy likes him, I like him!

6-2 215 Jr is undersized lol?

WorfHog

trashcan maN

Thought it said 205 lbs. My bad. 215 is a nice size for a HS prospect. Hes a Sr tho. Class of 2015

Dominicanhog

His video looks like he arrives in a bad mood.. like his ability to get inside to rush the passer.

He could turnout to be a very good linebacker, maybe 35 pounds and become the Ray Lewis of the Hogs defense.. can dream can't we?

secneahog

Looks like he played with Kendrick Edwards. I really like this guys video.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

LJHOG

Quote from: NLRHog92 on October 08, 2014, 02:45:46 pm
6-2 215 Jr is undersized lol?
In the SEC that is undersized for a LB.  But, if Shannon thinks he can play sign him up.

Kevin

With the spread offenses, need long, athletic & rangy
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Dominicanhog

I'm wondering with the Greenlaw offer, K Jackson having been someoe they have been trying to flip for a while, and Grahmn, if Rayshad's offer is contingent?  I like his video and he looks like a player but would we take all 4?

ARtillahog

Quote from: LJHOG on October 09, 2014, 07:30:58 pm
In the SEC that is undersized for a LB.  But, if Shannon thinks he can play sign him up.

http://alabama.247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/Commits?PositionGroup=LB

List of Alabama's LB commit list.  Their defensive scheme is different than the Hogs, but they still seem to think 6'1" 215 is enough for their LB commits.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/Commits?PositionGroup=LB

Also, here is Auburn's list.  Notice the 6'1" 200 ILB.

ARtillahog

Quote from: Dominicanhog on October 10, 2014, 07:18:05 am
I'm wondering with the Greenlaw offer, K Jackson having been someoe they have been trying to flip for a while, and Grahmn, if Rayshad's offer is contingent?  I like his video and he looks like a player but would we take all 4?

I actually look at K Jackson as the odd man out in this situation.

Oklahawg

Several UA LB recruits went from being questioned here as HS SRs to on the field this year as true frosh. This is a fine size for a recruit.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: Kevin on October 09, 2014, 07:37:26 pm
With the spread offenses, need long, athletic & rangy

This is what I was thinking the way some people beat spread huh is speedy athletic lbs.

BrassNunchucks

Quote from: Polecat on October 10, 2014, 04:37:43 pm
Good looking prospect

I'd be happy if our LB commits were Greenlaw, Graham and this guy. All are athletic and make plays.

Polecat

Quote from: BrassNunchucks on October 10, 2014, 05:17:15 pm
I'd be happy if our LB commits were Greenlaw, Graham and this guy. All are athletic and make plays.

Definitely
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Beavthompson

Everybody would love to have the prototypical hogville linebacker. 6'8" 280 lb 4.2 with a 9 ft wingspan. 2.3 shuttle time.
Say no to drunk posts! Unless its a great idea!

onebadrubi

Quote from: LJHOG on October 09, 2014, 07:30:58 pm

I don't know this for sure, but I bet if you look at any of the LB's you are thinking of and look at their senior year of HS weights thats not as light weight as you think.  215 out of high school is not bad.  A college weight program will easily put 15lbs of solid muscle on him.

ricepig

Quote from: Beavthompson on October 11, 2014, 03:25:01 pm
Everybody would love to have the prototypical hogville linebacker. 6'8" 280 lb 4.2 with a 9 ft wingspan. 2.3 shuttle time.

Why so slow??

onebadrubi

Quote from: ricepig on October 12, 2014, 05:43:28 pm
Why so slow??

Skipper is faster than that. He should play all three LB positions at once