Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Former Jonesboro RB Denzel Mitchell

Started by jbhogfan4, October 06, 2014, 12:33:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbhogfan4

The stud 2016 running back that moved back to alabama committed to Ole Miss today. We offered but don't think we were ever really in the picture. Most assumed he was a lock to stay in bama with either Auburn or the Crimson Tide. Was surprised to see the commitment to Ole Miss.

Seebs

As we can usually see at Running Back University, things may change with Ole Miss Commits.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

ricepig

Quote from: Seebs on October 06, 2014, 12:41:47 pm
As we can usually see at Running Back University, things may change with Ole Miss Commits.

Well, there's that, plus he doesn't have an offer from either Bama or Auburn, per 247.

jbhogfan4

I could be wrong but I thought at one point he did claim to have an offer from Auburn

ADavisTheGOAT

He'll de commit once Old P1$$ starts sucking again.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

ricepig

Quote from: jbhogfan4 on October 06, 2014, 12:52:52 pm
I could be wrong but I thought at one point he did claim to have an offer from Auburn

You can claim anything, but neither Rivals or 247 shows from either school.

redeye

I saw this on an Ole Miss board yesterday and couldn't figure out why that name sounded familiar.  Guess I'd already forgotten about him, but I think he's been leaning to Ole Miss for a long time.

The_Iceman

Shows you what a big win against Bama will do for you. Something Petrino couldn't do in his 4 years here. Maybe Bielema will change that.

Beating a&m last week could have had a similar effect for us, even tho now we see it might not have been that big of a win considering.

trashcan maN

Hasnt heard from AR since coaches were open to communicate w 2016 recruits.

jackflash

Hope Mitchell finds a place he likes. If he not a Hog they will find a running back. This will not be a problem for the Razorbacks.

The_Iceman

Quote from: trashcan maN on October 06, 2014, 02:47:39 pm
Hasnt heard from AR since coaches were open to communicate w 2016 recruits.

The 2016 class is an important class for us in terms of RB's. We really need to lock up a solid 4-5 star back.