Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ Hill visiting Florida

Started by Music City Hog, October 06, 2014, 08:09:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Music City Hog

Skipping the Bama game this weekend to take an OV to Florida.  I'm not worried, just thought it was interesting he would go on Bama week when we have lots of recruits on campus.

Hollywood_HOGan45

No chance.

Those coaches may not even be at Florida next year.

PorkRinds

Huds_HawgTide

He is ours...go recruit  for us
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Kevin

wonder if allen is going down on a basketball visit.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

TrueBlue

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 06, 2014, 08:22:18 am
Free trip to Florida!

Not exactly the most desirable place in Florida though. I once spent a month in Gainesville, Florida one day....

Johnboy

Quote from: Kevin on October 06, 2014, 08:36:48 am
That would be interesting. 

VBMark

Quote from: Music City Hog on October 06, 2014, 08:09:54 am
Skipping the Bama game this weekend to take an OV to Florida.  I'm not worried, just thought it was interesting he would go on Bama week when we have lots of recruits on campus.

Not much of a chance they flip him, but notice you posted this AFTER RD posted a link to his article that said the same.
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

greenie

Quote from: Kevin on October 06, 2014, 08:36:48 am

This ^^^^^ is an interesting question.  Seems like I remember reading a post that KJ was working to flip him from FL...could just have been speculation/wishful thinking for all I know.

Music City Hog

Quote from: VBMark on October 06, 2014, 10:02:04 am
Not much of a chance they flip him, but notice you posted this AFTER RD posted a link to his article that said the same.

I didn't see RDs article.  I saw it on twitter. my apologies.

Uncommon

October 06, 2014, 10:55:20 am #10 Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 11:10:26 am by Uncommon
Something big in a negative way may be revealed today which could cause KJ to cancel his visit to Florida.  I ain't worried.

Post edit:
Never mind.  Legal matter involving a single player.  Shouldn't affect the visit.

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: VBMark on October 06, 2014, 10:02:04 am
you mad, bro  ???

3kgthog

Allen flipping Hill to UF instead of the other way around?

redeye

Quote from: 3kgthog on October 06, 2014, 01:40:34 pm

Very doubtful.  Hill and his family seem fully invested in Arkansas, Muschamp is on the hot seat and Florida will probably lose to LSU this weekend, anyway.  I wish he'd stay home and help recruit, but I can't blame him for taking a visit.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Have you seen the Florida Offense? No way he watches that offense and flips

WorfHog

Maybe KJ said he'd take a visit to Florida, if KeVaughn will take one at Arkansas?

VBMark

Quote from: Porkys Revenge on October 06, 2014, 11:19:53 am
you mad, bro  ???

Nope. Just want to give RD all the props we can, because so much he tells us about the inside skinny is all.
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

Chief Mac

Quote from: TrueBlue on October 06, 2014, 09:04:12 am
Not exactly the most desirable place in Florida though. I once spent a month in Gainesville, Florida one day....

Concur....Gainesville is a complete shat hole. Bunch of jort wearing rednecks
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

opineonswine

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on October 06, 2014, 06:20:17 pm
Concur....Gainesville is a complete shat hole. Bunch of jort wearing rednecks
I giggle at the folks who think it's "the beach". 

Chief Mac

Quote from: opineonswine on October 06, 2014, 06:41:20 pm
I giggle at the folks who think it's "the beach". 

about as close to the beach as Tallahassee but I'm sure some think it is on the beach as well
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

870hogfan

You hope that happens don't you?

tophawg19

Quote from: VBMark on October 06, 2014, 04:40:59 pm
Nope. Just want to give RD all the props we can, because so much he tells us about the inside skinny is all.
dude RD don't need props , he knows his game
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

tophawg19

tophawg19

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on October 06, 2014, 07:31:00 pm
about as close to the beach as Tallahassee but I'm sure some think it is on the beach as well
Chris love the avatar but feel free to step out of the picture . your taking up to much space and without you we could have a close up. congrats she is a beauty

onebadrubi

It's ridiculous how big of a troll you are.  You only post when it is to say something negative about the staff, the players, the program, or the play on the field. 

opineonswine

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 06, 2014, 08:27:22 pm
It's ridiculous how big of a troll you are.  You only post when it is to say something negative about the staff, the players, the program, or the play on the field.

He's so bad.  Please leave.

Chief Mac

Quote from: tophawg19 on October 06, 2014, 08:19:39 pm
Chris love the avatar but feel free to step out of the picture . your taking up to much space and without you we could have a close up. congrats she is a beauty

Thanks bro!  That is my Seminole princess!  Beautiful and smart to boot....girl finished her undergrad at FSU by 19 and now has a PhD.  I'm proud to say I married up!

Tim Harris

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on October 06, 2014, 08:18:22 am
No chance.

Those coaches may not even be at Florida next year.

They may not even be there by the end of his visit.

Gone Hoggin

Absolutely nothing to worry about.  He is a Hog.

Redhogs

Quote from: Tim Harris on October 07, 2014, 07:34:07 am
They may not even be there by the end of his visit.
Now that's funny....I would say a real possibility if they had lost the Tn. game.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Redhogs

Quote from: Gone Hoggin on October 07, 2014, 07:55:38 am
Absolutely nothing to worry about.  He is a Hog.
Then he should stay here and go to the Bama game...just say'in.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Dwight_K_Shrute

I would not worry one bit about any FB commit taking a visit to Florida.  Muschamp is gone.  Right now their recruiting ranking stands at 45.  Think about the sh** storm here if we were tracking at 45 and that's Florida, a team that finished no lower than 12th in recruiting the last 4 years.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hawgzinbowlz

I like the report that K.J.s parents are not taking the trip.

" GO HOGS "

Hogpkins

Of ALL the thousands of posters I've read on this board, you are the most predictably pathetic. And it's not really close. Get a life.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 06, 2014, 08:22:18 am
Free trip to Florida!

That's like visiting California to see Barstow..... Gainesville is a party town nothing more...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Chief Mac

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on October 09, 2014, 08:24:24 am
That's like visiting California to see Barstow..... Gainesville is a party town nothing more...

troof!

nationwish

You say that like being a party town doesn't appeal to 18 year olds

zane

Good God!! Gainesville isn't Barstow bad. I'd compare it more to Fresno.......
RIP LSUfan

Medic821