Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, October 06, 2014, 05:30:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg_Thai'd

Not sure if you are working really late or got started really early, but thanks for the info.

Just a couple of things jumped out at me, though. First off, Congratulations to Ty Storey for passing the 10,000 yard mark. Quite an accomplishment. Hope he will be doing big things for us in the near future. Secondly, who was Pulaski Robinson playing this last week? I see  TJ Hammonds had 6 touches for 185 all purpose yards and a receiving TD. Incredible stats.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

SemperFi

Thanks RD! Was a long week without your Recruiting Tidbits. Will you be releasing an official list of recruits for this weekends game with Alabama? Thank you in advance.

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: SemperFi on October 06, 2014, 10:52:01 am
Thanks RD! Was a long week without your Recruiting Tidbits. Will you be releasing an official list of recruits for this weekends game with Alabama? Thank you in advance.

Working on it and thanks.

Philip Seaton

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on October 06, 2014, 06:45:14 am
Not sure if you are working really late or got started really early, but thanks for the info.

Just a couple of things jumped out at me, though. First off, Congratulations to Ty Storey for passing the 10,000 yard mark. Quite an accomplishment. Hope he will be doing big things for us in the near future. Secondly, who was Pulaski Robinson playing this last week? I see  TJ Hammonds had 6 touches for 185 all purpose yards and a receiving TD. Incredible stats.

Joe T. lost to Dover for first loss of season. Hammonds still had some great numbers though.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.