Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Froholdt tearing it up

Started by greenie, October 05, 2014, 01:17:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

greenie

Found this interesting post on Miami message board:

"IMG Academy vs Monsignor Pace game
i travelled to IMG yesterday for the IMG Academy vs Monsignor Pace.
Tyree St. Louis: Is REALLY good!!!! great size and good speed. i couldnt get an interview with him cause you know D*** Head Chris Weinke didnt let him.

Ryan Fines: Another huge kid on the field, he didnt show really any flashes of anything but he is very quick.

Hjalte Froholdt: Kid has tons of swagger to him, he had like 5 sacks after the sacks he would start dancing and just making fun of the other team. Miami really needs to recruit this kid.

Saivion Smith: had 2 blocked punts, one for a touchdown. kid is just nasty!. i did get to interview him for a short amount of time. he said he wants to visit Miami for the Miami vs FSU game.

other key players in the game
FSU commit Deondre Francois
2016 RB Tony Jones
2016 WR Tarvers Chaseas poking around on Miami message board and saw that someone had reported on an IMG game they went to see."

This kids gonna be good.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: greenie on October 05, 2014, 01:17:14 am
Found this interesting post on Miami message board:

"IMG Academy vs Monsignor Pace game
i travelled to IMG yesterday for the IMG Academy vs Monsignor Pace.
Tyree St. Louis: Is REALLY good!!!! great size and good speed. i couldnt get an interview with him cause you know D*** Head Chris Weinke didnt let him.

Ryan Fines: Another huge kid on the field, he didnt show really any flashes of anything but he is very quick.

Hjalte Froholdt: Kid has tons of swagger to him, he had like 5 sacks after the sacks he would start dancing and just making fun of the other team. Miami really needs to recruit this kid.

Saivion Smith: had 2 blocked punts, one for a touchdown. kid is just nasty!. i did get to interview him for a short amount of time. he said he wants to visit Miami for the Miami vs FSU game.

other key players in the game
FSU commit Deondre Francois
2016 RB Tony Jones
2016 WR Tarvers Chaseas poking around on Miami message board and saw that someone had reported on an IMG game they went to see."

This kids gonna be good.

Dear Miami Fans... You guys are f'd in the "A" without a "C". Hjalte Froholdt would never come to your dumpster fire and Arkansas will continue to pick at your bones and take your recruits. Enjoy the waning moments of your "Golden" hour. #notyourdaddyscanes

redeye

Sounds positive!

Wonder if we're interested in any of the other players.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on October 05, 2014, 01:33:40 am
Dear Miami Fans... You guys are f'd in the "A" without a "C". Hjalte Froholdt would never come to your dumpster fire and Arkansas will continue to pick at your bones and take your recruits. Enjoy the waning moments of your "Golden" hour. #notyourdaddyscanes

That is an extremely strong message and I love it. If our coaching staff and/or recruiting grounds stay as they are, we should get better over time down there. Miami is going backwards in a hurry.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on October 05, 2014, 01:33:40 am

Well said!  LMAO 

Miami fans are the most delusional people in fandumb...

Bubba's Bruisers

What are this kid's measurables now?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

greenie

I apologize guys, but its hard not to watch a train wreck.  More comments about Froholdt today from one of their primary recruiting posters over on CanesInsight.com:

Quote@Canes Pride, yes I have been talking about Hjalte for a while now.

@850Cane, His brother doesn't play for Arkansas yet, but hjalte and his brother ( who is in Europe) are a $EC package deal. His brother was supposed to attend IMG also but that didn't workout. This recruitment was/is a tricky one because the family wants both boys to play in the US, an UM can ony take one. The brother is nowhere near Hjalte's talent or potential., but Arkansas can manipulate their roster or find a boster to cover the $20K OOS tuition at Arkansas.

Hjalte was hurt earlier in the season so it's good that he is returning to form.

Go Canes

Go Canes

I just love the fact that they continue to drool over Froholdt.

ImHogginIt

@ArRecruitingGuy  ·  Oct 4
Official stats- Hog DL commit Hjalte Froholdt had 7 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 sacks, 1 FF on a sack strip @IMGAFootball returned for a TD. @Y3llur

PorkRinds

Quote from: greenie on October 05, 2014, 11:25:46 pm
I apologize guys, but its hard not to watch a train wreck.  More comments about Froholdt today from one of their primary recruiting posters over on CanesInsight.com:

I just love the fact that they continue to drool over Froholdt.

Not only that, but they have the story ALL wrong.  Lars isn't getting a scholarship here.