Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting Game coming up

Started by GB-Razorback, October 04, 2014, 07:52:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GB-Razorback

I was going to post about how Notre Dame is not going to play anyone ...

however, they have a game coming up against a most unimpressive Florida State game. 

They still have a very, very weak schedule for a what-will-be top 5 team coming up.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: GB-Razorback on October 04, 2014, 07:52:36 pm
I was going to post about how Notre Dame is not going to play anyone ...

however, they have a game coming up against a most unimpressive Florida State game. 

They still have a very, very weak schedule for a what-will-be top 5 team coming up.

Not play anyone? 

Stanford, Florida State, Louisville, Arizona State, and USC is no one?

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-14/indep/2014-notre-dame-fighting-irish-football-schedule.php

I never say bad things about Notre Dames schedule because they go out and play people. If they finish undefeated then they deserve to play in the playoff over many of the teams in power 5 conferences. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

onebadrubi

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on October 04, 2014, 10:06:32 pm
Not play anyone? 

Stanford, Florida State, Louisville, Arizona State, and USC is no one?

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-14/indep/2014-notre-dame-fighting-irish-football-schedule.php

I never say bad things about Notre Dames schedule because they go out and play people. If they finish undefeated then they deserve to play in the playoff over many of the teams in power 5 conferences.

I bet it's out there but I didn't search for it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't the most traveled team looking at that schedule.  Going to Syracuse, md, florida, Cal, and AZ.  That is some serious flyer miles.  If they go undefeated definitely in the final 4.  If they lose two probably out, lose only one it all depends what the field does around them.