Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wisconsin Beaten by Northwestern

Started by RunHogruN, October 04, 2014, 05:55:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RunHogruN

I'm not sure but i think Northwestern lost to NIU didn't they?
It's only a game...R E L A X     B)

root_hawg

The_Hog_Father

My reaction to this is aptly demonstrated by my avatar...  :razorback:

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: RunHogruN on October 04, 2014, 05:55:35 pm
I'm not sure but i think Northwestern lost to NIU didn't they?
Yes, they did and now have beaten Wisconsin and Penn State back to back. I've watched all their games this season (wife is an alum and crazy about college football). They have eliminated their own mistakes and played very tough-nosed defense the last two weeks. They have some great young talent that has really stepped up for them and Pat Fitzgerald and his staff are truly excellent.

010HogFan

arkansasrazorback

This shows you how good Bielema is.  Wisconsin program is imploding while ours in on the rise.  Just imagine if we were in the SEC east or the big 12.  We would win many games this year.

FayArkFan

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on October 04, 2014, 07:19:58 pm
This shows you how good Bielema is.  Wisconsin program is imploding while ours in on the rise.  Just imagine if we were in the SEC east or the big 12.  We would win many games this year.
We are on the very, very slow rise. Taking our time from our own implosion.

forrest city joe

The NIU team we destroyed 52 to 14. won at Northwestern by 2 touchdowns. we have a good football team folks. all we need is to not beat ourselves. and keep the refs flags out of our games. GO HOGS. it's been a great day with both Bama and OU losing. and A&M.

Fayettechill14

Check the Wisconsin scout board. They are 1 or 2 losses away from finally admitting that losing BB was bad for their program. A couple of them already said the program had regressed since he left.

arkansasrazorback

Quote from: FayArkFan on October 04, 2014, 08:04:06 pm
We are on the very, very slow rise. Taking our time from our own implosion.
we are not on a very slow rise.  In any other league we would be top 4 for sure.  We might win the SEC East.  We would beat Florida, Scar, Tenn, Uk, Vandy, Mizzou, and UGA is a toss up.

B501

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on October 04, 2014, 08:15:48 pm
We would beat Florida, Scar, Tenn, Uk, Vandy, Mizzou, and UGA is a toss up.

can we start with ONE SEC win please? thanks  ::hornsdown::

arkansasrazorback

Quote from: b501 on October 04, 2014, 08:24:57 pm
can we start with ONE SEC win please? thanks  ::hornsdown::
We'll get it don't you worry nancy

Hog Milanese

lumphog

Bunch of crybabies.......If I knew where you lived, I'd come take your lunch money

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: lumphog on October 05, 2014, 01:01:38 am
Bunch of crybabies.......If I knew where you lived, I'd come take your lunch money

Good stuff! :razorback:

hoghevn

Quote from: lumphog on October 05, 2014, 01:01:38 am

Best post of the day!!
Einstein - "The difference between genius and stupdity; genius has limits."

hawg IQ

Quote from: superior_wang on October 05, 2014, 09:08:19 am
So let me make sure I have this down correctly: bb leaves Wisconsin and their losing now is because bb was a great coach , not leaving the cupboard bare as we say in hogville.  Hogs slide after Bp leaves and he  clearly never recruited  anything over a 1 star and was the worst thing to ever walk the sidelines for the hogs. Ok I got it now.
and don't forget the "dumpster fire"  claim that was repeated again and again.  Just shows how fickle we fans are.
go hogs go !

tophawg19

Quote from: superior_wang on October 05, 2014, 09:08:19 am
So let me make sure I have this down correctly: bb leaves Wisconsin and their losing now is because bb was a great coach , not leaving the cupboard bare as we say in hogville.  Hogs slide after Bp leaves and he  clearly never recruited  anything over a 1 star and was the worst thing to ever walk the sidelines for the hogs. Ok I got it now.
this kind of sums up some on hogville . Problem for wisky is andersen likes a different style than CBB And Alverez ran . and he is a meddling AD who has his hand in to the mix to much
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins