Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas fans in Michigan?

Started by Pork Twain, September 30, 2014, 02:56:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

DeltaBoy

Send Letters to the AD , Board members and buy Ads in the Paper, Find a Big Blue fan with a Plane and fly a banner over the Big House.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Mike_e

September 30, 2014, 04:20:23 pm #3 Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 04:41:54 pm by Mike_e
This did not help.

http://preview.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/ex-qb-michael-taylor-rips-michigan-football-leadership/ar-BB5lkhr

"On the disrespect of former football players: "That's been the calling card for quite awhile now. It's sad. To give a person one ticket when you've got empty seats in the stadium. Most of us have families, and I don't think that's doing our legacy any justice. "

"On his experience: "I've heard guys give excuses and said Jim Harbaugh lied about what Michigan steers you in, as far as where you go as a degree. That's the farthest thing from the truth, because I was accepted into Michigan in the engineering school, and they took me out of it and put me in LS&A. That's a fact. So before people talk about what Michigan will and won't do, they took away your dreams. "

Or this:  Four-star defensive lineman Darian Roseboro decommits from Michigan
http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/09/four-star_defensive_lineman_da.html
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

The Boar War

The stars might align for Michigan and Harbaugh.  Unfortunately it will be right around when we play them.

arkfan81

Quote from: The Boar War on September 30, 2014, 08:31:54 pm
The stars might align for Michigan and Harbaugh.  Unfortunately it will be right around when we play them.

You think Harbaugh going to Michigan? How much money would it cost Michigan to get him?
Have faith...

Pork Twain

Quote from: arkfan81 on September 30, 2014, 08:34:22 pm
You think Harbaugh going to Michigan? How much money would it cost Michigan to get him?
Maybe not a lot after SF fires him
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Johnboy

Quote from: Pork Twain on October 01, 2014, 06:33:41 am
Maybe not a lot after SF fires him
I would think after going 41-14-1 the last three seasons would give him a couple more years at least??  I mean he has taken them to the NFC title game three years in a row (won it in 2012).

The_Iceman

Not sure the Harbaugh thing will ever come together. I think a more likely scenario is Greg Schiano.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 01, 2014, 09:22:13 am
Not sure the Harbaugh thing will ever come together. I think a more likely scenario is Greg Schiano.

This is about where I am on this one; Greg would do a good job.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.