Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 12, 2024, 11:03:51 am

Bielema

Started by VT HOG, September 30, 2014, 10:57:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

VT HOG

Why can his teams not finish games? He's now 0-10 in the SEC. The Aggies are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook.

LRHawg

Wildhog

This team hasn't learned how to win yet.  It's hard to get off the losing train.  Just gotta keep grinding.  The wins will come.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hogathon11

Quote from: VT HOG on September 30, 2014, 10:57:19 am
Why can his teams not finish games. He's now 0-10 in the SEC. The Aggies are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook.

Any sort of stats to say he can't finish games?

VT HOG

Quote from: Hogathon11 on September 30, 2014, 11:00:07 am
Any sort of stats to say he can't finish games?

Yeah lsu, texas A&M, mississippi state games

Vantage 8 dude

Why can his teams not finish games. He's now 0-10 in the SEC. The Aggies are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook.
Gosh, just what I was waiting for the official 100,000th post about our letting the game from last Saturday slip out of our grasps. How come it took so long for some to finally put something on here about that very thing? And from all people one who perpetually loves to "dog" CBB. Who'd thought it possible? ???

VT HOG

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 30, 2014, 11:01:55 am
Gosh, just what I was waiting for the official 100,000th post about our letting the game from last Saturday slip out of our grasps. How come it took so long for some to finally put something on here about that very thing? ???

You mad?

superior_wang

The 0 - 10 part  looked like a relevant stat  to me

Wildhog

Quote from: VT HOG on September 30, 2014, 11:03:01 am
You mad?

I mean, we're all mad/sad (and hopeful) right now. 
1909/1964/1965/1977

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: VT HOG on September 30, 2014, 11:03:01 am
You mad?
Not as mad as you. Very simple reason for my comments. Read it again and I think you SHOULD find it very self-explanatory. It doesn't take more than a handful of threads on the same subject to pretty much cover everything that needs be said.

The_Iceman

Ragnar Hogbrok

Good grief. 

I know, let's all keep asking the same question over and over again!  We'll get places reeeeeeeal fast.

Once again, I underestimated the amount of idiots in the world.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

PonderinHog

Quote from: The Chief on September 30, 2014, 11:05:43 am
Good grief. 

I know, let's all keep asking the same question over and over again!  We'll get places reeeeeeeal fast.

What channel is the game on, Saturday ???

CallThemHawgs!

I will ask him, I am sure he has an answer that will satisfy you...

What would you like for him to say? Just curious

VT HOG

Bielema's teams haven't scored in the 4th quarter of 8/10 SEC games. That is not a recipe for success in any conference, much less the SEC

RazrRila99

So much fail in this thread.  I am not a fan of moral victory at all.  That said, Ive always felt its much better to lose something that was slipping away than to have "just barely held on."  Thats not a defeatist attitude, it adds fire to my belly so to speak.  What did I do wrong to let it go, what do I need to do better next time, inflection kind of thing.  These kids are growing into men and will learn to win.  We have to be patient with them, the last two years so much went wrong, their world thrown into turmoil.  Now they have consistency, they have a coach who has the attitude to do it right, they will learn from this.  Great things are coming. 

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: VT HOG on September 30, 2014, 11:09:04 am
Bielema's teams haven't scored in 8/10 SEC games. That is not a recipe for success in any conference, much less the SEC

Wrong.  Such a rush to put the team and coach down that you mistyped.  That's funny.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Atlhogfan1

Check the OPs post history.

Don't respond. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

BorderPatrol

Vantage 8 dude

Bielema's teams haven't scored in 8/10 SEC games. That is not a recipe for success in any conference, much less the SEC
I must ask exactly what are you drinking or medicating that you've come up with that bit of lunacy?! I realize going back and looking at some of your posts absurd statements and such are your m.o., however, even for YOU that's a new low. :puke:

DoctorSusscrofa

Haven't scored? Maybe you're not being clear here, but I thought we scored in the Auburn, Miss St, LSU, S Carolina games last year and both SEC games this year.  Again, maybe I'm missing something here.  Or maybe you exaggerated.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

VT HOG

4th quarter of SEC games

hawg66

Before the season, most of us were hoping for baby steps, instead we're making strides.  I'll dare say that the majority of the people complaining about the coaching thought we'd get blown out.  The same coaches that lost the game are the ones who put us in a position to win, when almost everyone said we had no chance.

I'm fed up with all of this.  No wonder our fans are ranked among the worst in all of CFB.

Dr. Starcs

VT stands for "Very Troll-ish"

BorderPatrol

Bielema's teams haven't scored in the 4th quarter of 8/10 SEC games. That is not a recipe for success in any conference, much less the SEC

Wow, it gets better. We were shut out 8 times since last year?

bp

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on September 30, 2014, 11:14:43 am
Haven't scored? Maybe you're not being clear here, but I thought we scored in the Auburn, Miss St, LSU, S Carolina games last year and both SEC games this year.  Again, maybe I'm missing something here.  Or maybe you exaggerated.
I'm quite convinced that not even VTHOG can explain his own rants. It HAS to be the medication for his mental condition.

PorkRinds

You know when a thread title is nothing but the Coach's name it's going to be garbage.  Just an observation.

Pork Twain

Why can his teams not finish games? He's now 0-10 in the SEC. The Aggies are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook.
Rebuilding a mess and in year two we are showing signs of turning into a power.  You are right, the Aggies are a top 10 team and we almost went into Texass and UPSET them.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Hogtimes

Quote from: The Chief on September 30, 2014, 11:05:43 am
Good grief. 

NM

ricepig

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 30, 2014, 11:13:55 am
Consider the source.

bp

Yep, I'm pretty sure there are a group of 4 or 5 and they swap PM's on whose turn it is to post their retreads.

DoctorSusscrofa

Why can't posters type posts without typo mistakes in them?  I don't know if these mistake prone posters are gonna make it on Hogville as successful posters.  ;D
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

OTTER

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 30, 2014, 11:16:06 am
I'm quite convinced that not even VTHOG can explain his own rants. It HAS to be the medication for his mental condition.
There IS no medication that can help his mental condition.  His head is too far up his arse for anything to help him.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Wildhog

I just walked in to see what condition my condition was in.
1909/1964/1965/1977

RAZORHOGG15

You are probably just trying to stir the pot but I will take the bait.  It's called lack of depth.  The team that C2B took over had ZERO credible depth so by the time the fourth quarter rolls around there is no gas left in the tank.  This team has taken tremendous strides since C2B took the reigns and if your not willing to coincide that then you are fooling yourself.  This team will get there through recruiting and coaching but it does not happen overnight.  Please be patient and and allow this team to grow
ONE TEAM ONE HEART ONE GOAL

Never make the mistake of confusing kindness for weakness

Vantage 8 dude

September 30, 2014, 12:18:15 pm #34 Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 12:55:12 pm by Vantage 8 dude
Quote from: RAZORHOGG15 on September 30, 2014, 11:40:59 am
You are probably just trying to stir the pot but I will take the bait.  It's called lack of depth.  The team that C2B took over had ZERO credible depth so by the time the fourth quarter rolls around there is no gas left in the tank.  This team has taken tremendous strides since C2B took the reigns and if your not willing to coincide that then you are fooling yourself.  This team will get there through recruiting and coaching but it does not happen overnight.  Please be patient and and allow this team to grow
Sorry but the only use that VT HOG has for the term "patient" is what he's considered and called at his mental facility.

Chief Mac

what are you doing?  Taking the talking points of the rest of the Bielema bashers as you're own.  Each topic has been covered....find them
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on September 30, 2014, 12:22:31 pm
what are you doing?  Taking the talking points of the rest of the Bielema bashers as you're own.  Each topic has been covered....find them
And you're asking this of the emperor of all trolls?!

VT HOG

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 30, 2014, 12:18:15 pm
Sorry but the only use that VT HOG has form the term "patient" is what he's considered and called at his mental facility.

Hur dur good joke

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: Wildhog on September 30, 2014, 11:39:52 am
I just walked in to see what condition my condition was in.
That made me think of Jeff Bridges flying down a bowling lane.

Pig In The City

We will win when we execute our plays for the entire game. We played sloppy and let the Aggies hang around for the 4th qtr

hview

I don't understand why this topic continually comes up. He's in his second year. He had to fill well known talent deficiencies (still a work in progress), build this team up from scratch and establish a winning attitude. There has been vast improvement already. You have to see the improvement. It's not a matter of not being able to close games. I'm sure there were some things the coaching staff probably wish they had done different. Lack of coaching is not why they loss the game. I love what I'm seeing.

ricepig

Hogsenburg

Arkansas has struggled to finish games for several years now.......one in particular that comes to mind was Bama in 2011 i think it was. Mallet threw a pick and bama took the ball down the field in the end of the 4th quarter to win. This is something that will take time. Be patient I hate to lose also and its even worse when you know we should have won saturday. Rome wasn't built in a day Bielema is making strides. The mental toughness is takes to win the 4th quarter will come

BorderPatrol

Quote from: ricepig on September 30, 2014, 12:51:14 pm
Nm

I was SO confused, until I saw the other thread. LOL

bp

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: hview on September 30, 2014, 12:49:14 pm
I don't understand why this topic continually comes up. He's in his second year. He had to fill well known talent deficiencies (still a work in progress), build this team up from scratch and establish a winning attitude. There has been vast improvement already. You have to see the improvement. It's not a matter of not being able to close games. I'm sure there were some things the coaching staff probably wish they had done different. Lack of coaching is not why they loss the game. I love what I'm seeing.
Easy to explain why the topic continues to come up: A troll's work is never done. :puke:

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."