Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why do we change our plan of attack when it's working?

Started by hogninja, September 30, 2014, 05:09:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogninja

Cheney goes 4 wide for 2 series and we go 3 and out for both.  We have dominated with our pa game the whole time, why go for something we're not? Who's in control?  ???

acepoker

WardamnHOGGLE

That is the question I have.
Reverse to Derby?  All those pass attempts just before the half?  I guess if it had worked I wouldn't complain.

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Mike_e

Just a guess but I think that this team is still learning.

You can practice all you like but until you go live you don't know whether or not you can actually perform.  Also, there is a part of practice that is done when you are in a real game in that you have to get used to being under that kind of pressure.

We have looked good at times during this season, a lot of the time actually, but this team isn't where it needs to be yet and we're just going to have to be patient.

Sux but there it is.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

AloRaptor

Quote from: WardamnHOGGLE on September 30, 2014, 06:02:03 am
That is the question I have.
Reverse to Derby?  All those pass attempts just before the half?  I guess if it had worked I wouldn't complain.

Exactly