Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KC offense

Started by 14erHog, September 29, 2014, 09:48:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

14erHog

Reminds me of our offense. It has everything...3 tightends set, fullback, 4 receivers spread out. Their are also shuffling between Davis and Charles.
We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

onebadrubi

Quote from: 14erHog on September 29, 2014, 09:48:29 pm
Reminds me of our offense. It has everything...3 tightends set, fullback, 4 receivers spread out. Their are also shuffling between Davis and Charles.

The only difference I see is the routes the receivers run.  The are doing a better job at getting a safety deep and opening the middle of the field, putting space between receivers and stretching the D.  This is the only difference I see. 

Fayettechill14

In the NFL, all teams can execute deep passes. Even teams with "bad" QBs and WRs (no NFL player is truly bad) can go downfield. Some are better than others. For example, the Cowboys have Dez Bryant, so they didn't have to try as hard as the Chiefs do to establish the downfield passing game.

But yeah, the Chiefs have receivers capable of getting open. When receivers can get open and you have running backs/linemen, your offense is pretty much impossible to stop at ANY level of football.

Dr. Starcs

Kc likes to use their rb's in the passing game.

The Hogfather

Quote from: 14erHog on September 29, 2014, 09:48:29 pm

I told someone this exact same thing last night.  The Chiefs looked a lot like what we are working towards.  We'll be there soon.

Rison Razor Hog

Knile had a really good game, too. :)
And on my deathbed, I'll achieve total consciousness, so I've got that goin' for me!

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin: Billions for defense, but not one cent for dhimmitude!

The Hogfather

Quote from: Rison Razor Hog on September 30, 2014, 07:17:36 am
Knile had a really good game, too. :)

He's a stud.  He could be starting on many teams.