Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mallet

Started by reddogjcss, September 29, 2014, 09:27:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reddogjcss

I bet the Patriots are wishing they keap Mallet! Brady playing terrible.

ricepig

Bubba's Bruisers

Patriots have been bad offensively all season I think.  Something's definitely a miss.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jkstock04

Pats problem is O-line and receivers to anyone with a set of eyes watching the game.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

HF#1

Patriots have no offensive line and no weapons on the outside.  When Julian Edlemann is your best WR, you got issues.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Jamie Jones

Pats defense is getting schooled!
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

reddogjcss

I can't spell but u are ready sea that! Lol

hvsupastar

Mallett was on cmon man earlier. Him and Ryan Fitzpatrick knocked each other down on a chest bump
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

onebadrubi

The patriots are very similar to us last year.  awful line play (young), little but of a run game, and awful receiving corp.  can't expect much out of him with no play makers on the offensive side of the ball (gronk will come back to form). 

Garrapolo has scored as many points as Brady btw. 

seasonhog

Quote from: hvsupastar on September 29, 2014, 09:49:33 pm
Mallett was on cmon man earlier. Him and Ryan Fitzpatrick knocked each other down on a chest bump

Ryan is trying to put Fitz  on IR......maybe the only way he get to play..............