Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Schedule out tomorrow morning

Started by ricepig, September 29, 2014, 03:16:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

@RazorbackBSB: Razorback fans, stay tuned tomorrow morning as we will release the complete 56-game schedule for the 2015 campaign! #WPS #NeverYield

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

We finished the regular season last year with the #35 SOS. Wonder where we will start off this year? DVH made some comments at the end of last season that makes me think he is looking for a stronger OOC schedule.

dbhog

bighog2255

Nice to not have to play South Carolina or Florida this year. That tournament at South Alabama looks challenging.

Kevin

only two games vs swac.

i like the schedule.

now, win games
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jbell96

Quote from: Kevin on September 30, 2014, 11:45:29 am
only two games vs swac.

i like the schedule.

now, win games

Same here, schedule is very solid.

soso

Vandy, LSU, Ole Miss is a tough way to open league play.Hope they are ready.

crownhog28

Any reason why we are playing Bama in Hoover? Or is that a mistake?

ricepig

Quote from: soso on September 30, 2014, 11:57:36 am
Vandy, LSU, Ole Miss is a tough way to open league play.Hope they are ready.

Yep, probably be lucky to be 5-4 after three weeks.

ucahogfan

Quote from: crownhog28 on September 30, 2014, 11:59:45 am
Any reason why we are playing Bama in Hoover? Or is that a mistake?
Bama is renovating their home field so they will play their home games in 2015 at the Met and will return to their regular home field after the renovation is complete.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Would be nice to win every one of those OOC home games.
Maybe MSVS can win a few more games this year.
I like the So Alabama tournament.

dotnet

Quote from: ucahogfan on September 30, 2014, 12:18:39 pm
Bama is renovating their home field so they will play their home games in 2015 at the Met and will return to their regular home field after the renovation is complete.

Which means, in a perfect world, that Arkansas will play at every post season venue during the regular season.

hamsam

We should finish 56-0... Woo Pig! (not AhWoo Pig!)
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

ucahogfan

ucahogfan

Quote from: dotnet on October 01, 2014, 08:25:36 am
Which means, in a perfect world, that Arkansas will play at every post season venue during the regular season.
Yep.  I really like that away game at Creighton.  Creighton isn't a powerhouse, but the venue we will play at should serve as a huge motivator for this team.  DVH scheduled this game with every intention to motivate this team and tell them let's come back in a couple of months.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: ucahogfan on October 02, 2014, 07:39:25 pm

Here's a thought, let's petition for a tweaking of the RPI/SOS formula to allow for "miles traveled" on road games. Some schools travel 10 miles down the road and get the same credit as we do for traveling half way across the country. Doesn't seem right.

ucahogfan

Little interesting tidbit about the schedule, Loyola Marymount brings back David Fletcher who was a Freshman AA last year.  David has a younger brother named Dominic who is one of the top OFs in the class of 2016 and has an elite arm.  Dominic has committed to play college baseball at Arkansas so I think we might see him come out for that series to see his brother play his future college.