Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sideline Section 111

Started by hei5manhog, September 29, 2014, 12:28:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hei5manhog

Just got tickets to the Bama game in section 111...it's not facing the big replay board but I was wondering if anyone had been in this section and if you can see it at all/how the overall experience is. Thanks in advance Go Hogs!  :razorback:
"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

Mulberry Squeezins

Quote from: hei5manhog on September 29, 2014, 12:28:00 pm
Just got tickets to the Bama game in section 111...it's not facing the big replay board but I was wondering if anyone had been in this section and if you can see it at all/how the overall experience is. Thanks in advance Go Hogs!  :razorback:

Be ready to yell, there will definitely be some Bama fans close by

hei5manhog

Hopefully I have something to yell other than "Please Stop"
"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

Boardon Hamsay

Section 111 and 112 are my favorite two sections in the stadium. Good view and easy entry and exit to the stadium. Usually a good mix of home and away fans there, which to me, makes for a good atmosphere.  I've never run into any "bad" fans there and I've sat in one of those two sections for most games over the past 7 years. 
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Mulberry Squeezins

Quote from: hei5manhog on September 29, 2014, 01:06:55 pm
Hopefully I have something to yell other than "Please Stop"

You sound like you will probably fit right in among the Bama crowd

woopigsooie13

Yes you can see the Pig Screen - although if it is a day game it can get a little hot on that side of the stadium.
WPS!