Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re: Are we the best 2-loss team in the country?

Started by BOAR_N2BWILD, September 28, 2014, 09:19:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BOAR_N2BWILD

Yes.We are a top 20 team. I predict that we will lose maybe one or two games more. Yes, I think that we can beat Alabama.

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

HSVhogfan2

If you put in the caveat "best 2 loss team who has lost 13 conference games in a row" then I would say absolutely.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

HOGness4life

Lots of teams will lose 13 conference games in a row if they exist for long enough like we have.

Its how you respond that shows your true character.

:razorback:

three hog night

Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

WarPig88

HSVhogfan2

I just love the helmet........ Truly love that helmet.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

Hogarusa

Do we get a reward for this?  A Wendy's team lunch? After 5 weeks, there are no other better 2 loss team than the Hogs!  If only there was a 2 loss team poll
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

HF#1

We are in year 2 of a 4-5 year process.  We have pieces to the puzzle but not enough of them. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Aggie96

Absolutely!!! I think you could beat any of the other 2 loss teams 8-10 times our of 10, a good bit of the one loss teams and even a few of the undefeated.
It really looks as if BB has your team moving in the right direction. Gonna take some time though with all of the stiff competition in the West. The problem I see for all of us is that we are all getting good at the same time. The next few years are going to be rough having to go through murderers row in the West.
You can eat the Apple but don't Eff with the Corps!!! GIG 'EM!!!

hawaiianhogster

The Hogs are really good. The mistakes are correctable. The coach really needs to get into the heads of the ones that continue to make mistakes. If they continue making mistakes that causes them to lose they should be benched. I really believe the Hogs will be the best team in the SEC for many years if they continue to recruit well and keep the best assistant coaches. Right now they are best 2 loss team.

My biggest concern about the team now is how they perform after this loss. I am sure they believed they could and would win. Will they have a short memory and move forward to improve?

intelligence

the moral victory squad is out in full force! hold that line!

tannerstahl

Quote from: HOGness4life on September 28, 2014, 09:17:12 pm
I think we are better than South Carolina and Texas.

Nobody else really close IMO.

Absolutely
i love the hogs....so very very much

Razorfox

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on September 28, 2014, 09:23:04 pm
If you put in the caveat "best 2 loss team who has lost 13 conference games in a row" then I would say absolutely.

The previous 11 don't matter; different team.  Stupid. 

Razorfox

And to answer the question, we're probably the best two-loss team in the country (but I welcome someone to make the case for another team).  We've lost to two legit top-5 type teams, taking one of them down to the wire.