Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Last Critical Piece of The Puzzle

Started by The NewEra, September 29, 2014, 09:53:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The NewEra

That is needed to exponentially accelerate this years teams advancement is one or more players that will step up, be vocal and physical leaders, sending the message to the rest of the team that "I'm tired of losing games and it ends right now".  We have what we have this year with respect to talent.  We have a team that's willing to work their tails off every week in practice.  But the one single thing every really good team has is one or more players that LEAD on and off the field.  They are vocal on the sidelines and lead by example on the field.  They inspire others to follow their lead.  They energize the entire team with their attitude and on field performance.

This is not meant in any way as a knock on the team.  I see this as being the single missing piece in this years team's evolution if they are going to live up to their full potential.  Anyone who watched Saturday's game knows we were the better team for almost all of that game.  The one thing we had missing was a leader who rallied the team with the "We will not lose this game, not again" attitude.

Once we get this, the Hogs will be a true force to recon with.