Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I am beginning...

Started by welchog, September 29, 2014, 08:52:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

welchog

September 29, 2014, 08:52:36 am Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:03:50 am by welchog
To think I jinxed my Hogs.  I lived in WI when the CBP thing went down and have since moved to and been in KY since the beginning of last season.   

My point:  The last SEC win came while I was in WI not under CBB against KY.  Now we have CBB, I am in KY, and we are SEC winless.

FYI, the reason I am in those places is military related.

clew

Pure as the dawn

Hoggish1

Relax. u are not jinxing anything.  The only real jinx is the Billy Goat and the Cubs.

welchog

murthage

Quote from: clew on September 29, 2014, 08:55:22 am
I an sure it is your fault.

I see what you did there.... clever.

welchog

murthage

welchog...

glad you have a sense of humor.  I know exactly how you feel.  I started watching the game in a bedroom, with a little privacy, and refused to move to the living room late in the 4th quarter.... just in case I might jinx them.  Didn't work.

clew

Pure as the dawn

TheGreatHogsby

Quote from: welchog on September 29, 2014, 08:52:36 am
To think I jinxed my Hogs.  I lived in WI when the CBP thing went down and have since moved to and been in KY since the beginning of last season.   

My point:  The last SEC win came while I was in WI not under CBB against KY.  Now we have CBB, I am in KY, and we are SEC winless.

Nah. Your just paranoid.

GolfnHog

Quote from: TheGreatHogsby on October 03, 2014, 10:16:30 am
Nah. Your just paranoid.

He should be! He's pretty darned high up on the food chain in the Army. But that aside, he's a great hog!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

TheGreatHogsby

Quote from: GolfnHog on October 03, 2014, 10:19:37 am
He should be! He's pretty darned high up on the food chain in the Army. But that aside, he's a great hog!

I imagine. Thnaks Welchog for Your service to our great nation.

thirrdegreetusker

Quote from: welchog on September 29, 2014, 08:52:36 am

Clearly true. Next time you consider an out-of-state move, think of someone beside yourself!

Wild Boarnado

Quote from: murthage on September 29, 2014, 10:17:42 am
I know exactly how you feel.  I started watching the game in a bedroom, with a little privacy, and refused to move to the living room late in the 4th quarter.... just in case I might jinx them.  Didn't work.

I did the exact same thing - afraid that if I left my post in the bedroom, I would jinx them.
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer