Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stadium experience

Started by pigzwillrise, September 28, 2014, 10:10:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigzwillrise

This year was the first to Jerry World. The place was really impressive as expected. I sat with other hog fans and we were pretty loud but I felt like A&M was louder. For someone who has been to this game in the past, how would you rate the razorback showing there was a section in C339 that was basically empty which surprised me. I know it's an expensive trip but I thought we'd show their fans up.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: pigzwillrise on September 28, 2014, 10:10:23 pm
This year was the first to Jerry World. The place was really impressive as expected. I sat with other hog fans and we were pretty loud but I felt like A&M was louder. For someone who has been to this game in the past, how would you rate the razorback showing there was a section in C339 that was basically empty which surprised me. I know it's an expensive trip but I thought we'd show their fans up.

A&M fans on the other side hear the Hog fans opposite them really well. I'd call it a draw. I was surprised A&M had so many empties. Hell they were # 6 in the country and have had three good years in a row.