Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RN Roundtable Discussion

Started by Mike Irwin, September 28, 2014, 06:32:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Irwin

jimmur74

Laughing Hog

Audio isn't working, not sure if its my computer or the vid
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

mckinneyhog5

The audio only works while showing replays of the game. Fail.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Cylinder

TypeError 10009

MSIE 10/Win 8

Hell, I didn't type anything!

Dado

You can hear the commercials though.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 28, 2014, 07:29:35 pm
The audio only works while showing replays of the game. Fail.

The audio is working.  Mike is interviewing Marcel Marceau for his take on the game.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Locutus_of_Boar on September 28, 2014, 08:25:17 pm
The audio is working.  Mike is interviewing Marcel Marceau for his take on the game.

lol +1 if I could
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

mlloyd4

Surrounded by Aggies and Longhorns and I don't get the local TV down here in Texas.

Really proud of the way the team played and how much they keep improving week by week.

The one thing about the game that really chapped my butt - it wasn't the play calling, the penalties, the bad snaps, the fumbles, the missed throws, the dropped passes - the one thing that really got to me was the 2 maybe 3 times on critical 3rd down opportunities, where the WR or TE caught the pass, and the pass was throw well enough, but the reception was well short of the needed 1st down and there were just no yards after the catch.

The team obviously has a lot of work ahead, including some mental toughness stuff, but I hope to see the coaches and players work on the awareness of the markers in relation to third down conversions. It looked to me that the receivers cut the play too short and had they been more aware, we would likely have had a conversion instead of a punt.
WPS

CallThemHawgs!

Has anyone mentioned that there is no sound yet?

popcornhog

Great visual on the video but something is missing.

I'll hang up and watch.
WPS

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on September 28, 2014, 10:47:04 pm
Has anyone mentioned that there is no sound yet?
Speak louder I can't hear what you're saying.

mckinneyhog5

I tried Closed Captioning and that didn't work either.

Trottsky