Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hope BB stays for another 20yrs

Started by Tweeter, September 28, 2014, 09:58:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

three hog night

Quote from: LZH on September 28, 2014, 09:37:26 pm
No one can afford to fire a coach after two years.  What disappoints me isn't the playcalling, the poor special teams, the fumbles and penalties....it's the fact that we were deer in the headlights when it counted the most.  Leadership, man.  Who is responsible for the leadership?  We had A&M staggered and got scared when they bowed up.  Now who's responsibility is it to tell these kids to suck it up and put them away?

BB's had a lot of success and I've never complained about his gang-bang brand of football.  But I can't help but think that he did nothing when our kids got tentative as A&M went balls-to-the-wall.  Maybe he threw a fit and it didn't work....I can't say.  However, if we'd have won he would have gotten the credit....so........

That's all you got?   Coach _____ couldn't pull the game out at the end is an easy abstract excuse.   You are full of assumptions that he did nothing.  Leadership.....you are such a little girl
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

bigbadhog

Quote from: Tick Hog on September 28, 2014, 11:53:28 am
The knock on BB is he can't close in the big game. Well in the SEC west they're all big so why don't we let him win a conference game before giving him an extension.

May be next year before that conf win happens
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

bigbadhog

Quote from: three hog night on September 28, 2014, 09:52:19 pm
That's all you got?   Coach _____ couldn't pull the game out at the end is an easy abstract excuse.   You are full of assumptions that he did nothing.  Leadership.....you are such a little girl

You are calling LZH a girl???
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: twistitup on September 28, 2014, 10:00:53 am
Another 20? Has he already been here 20 ?

Dayum, time flies

Haha ! Nice catch and reply!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi