Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most painful loss since

Started by IllinoisRazorbackFan, September 28, 2014, 08:05:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorbackRon

Quote from: IllinoisRazorbackFan on September 28, 2014, 01:31:15 pm
What's that mean though?  You're a better fan then me just because I live out of state and make a lot more money than you do?  lol.  Congrats.

Let's find an independent observer and the one who makes less money is banned for life from Hogville?  Wanna bet?
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: RazorbackRon on September 28, 2014, 01:33:17 pm
I've sat through Jack Crowe, Danny Ford, HDN, and Smiley.  I have never criticized a coach (except for HDN) or a player.   IllinoisFan sits in front of his TV and does nothing but complain and criticize.

Win, Lose or Tie (yea, there used t be ties)
I'm A Razorback Fan till I Die.

No matter the coach ...no matter the record.
Agreed.  I'm glad there aren't guys like him around me after games like last night.  It's time to circle the wagons and start booting people like him to the curb.  I just can't stand anyone that talks trash about the hogs which includes BB and his staff.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

IllinoisRazorbackFan

Quote from: RazorbackRon on September 28, 2014, 01:35:24 pm
Let's find an independent observer and the one who makes less money is banned for life from Hogville?  Wanna bet?
. Deal.

Letsroll1200

Florida in the Swamp! Ohio State in the Sugar bowl.

Dr. Starcs

Why don't you both pm me your annual salary and I will let you know who leaves?  And then pay me a handlers fee for my services.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on September 28, 2014, 08:07:49 am
To me this was more like the Florida loss in 2009. At least I felt the same after.

This.

Only Razorback game I got to watch on mid-tour from Afghanistan due to the bye-week. Got gang raped by the refs. A bit different than what caused this one, but yeah, the sting is just about the same.
This is my non-signature signature.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on September 28, 2014, 01:44:26 pm
Why don't you both pm me your annual salary and I will let you know who leaves?  And then pay me a handlers fee for my services.
W-2s should suffice. 
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

RazorbackRon

Quote from: IllinoisRazorbackFan on September 28, 2014, 01:37:50 pm
. Deal.

I see you edited your posts at least twice.  I make low 6 figures.  IF you make more than that, congrats.

OK, I will say that I opened up my mouth to big to make a bet like that.  I love Hogville and have been here for 9 years.  I WAS WRONG.

However, I still say you are a bandwagon fan and a hater.

YES, I WAS WRONG to make a bet NOT that you are a fair weather fan.

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

Danny J

Quote from: hogfansince1964 on September 28, 2014, 08:18:42 am
Tennessee in 1998.
Never....ever forget that game. I was so sick after that game I couldn't eat dinner that night.

Großer Kriegschwein

Really fellas? Who makes the most?

I give to the RF from a one income household and no I'm not wealthy. And no I don't purchase season tickets either. I do not hold season tickets and am not alumni. I am similar to MOST Razorback fans in the state.

WTH does it matter?

RazorbackRon

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 28, 2014, 01:57:38 pm
WTH does it matter?

As I stated earlier, I've sat through many, many seasons and some bad losses in the last 50 years.  I have never criticized my team.  I don't like it when people do.  Simple as that.

Großer Kriegschwein

I lived thru the Hatfield and Crowe losses in my younger years. Grandfather had season tickets to WMS cause we couldn't afford to drive to RRS.

Discussing how much money you make in an open forum is ungentlemanly. Especially when it's alluding to who is the bigger fan.

IllinoisRazorbackFan

Quote from: RazorbackRon on September 28, 2014, 02:00:46 pm
As I stated earlier, I've sat through many, many seasons and some bad losses in the last 50 years.  I have never criticized my team.  I don't like it when people do.  Simple as that.
Well maybe you should stop posting, Hogville obviously isn't the place for you if you dont want to see people discuss the team or have opinions that don't coencide with your agenda. 

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: IllinoisRazorbackFan on September 28, 2014, 02:26:11 pm
Well maybe you should stop posting, Hogville obviously isn't the place for you if you dont want to see people discuss the team or have opinions that don't coencide with your agenda. 
His agenda is supporting the Razorbacks.  What's your agenda?

flynhog

Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

IllinoisRazorbackFan

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 28, 2014, 02:54:11 pm
His agenda is supporting the Razorbacks.  What's your agenda?
Supporting the Razorbacks, not blindly, and calling a spade a spade.  This is the last response I give you.  I have better things to do than argue with a child on the internet.

DeltaBoy

09 Fla loss aka the Zebra screw over! It was so bad Texas ,TAMU and LSU fans in DFW told me and called into the local sports shows it was a Screw job.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: IllinoisRazorbackFan on September 28, 2014, 04:46:17 pm
Supporting the Razorbacks, not blindly, and calling a spade a spade.  This is the last response I give you.  I have better things to do than argue with a child on the internet.
Right, you've got smack to talk and people to throw under the bus.  Are you Houston Nutt?

wc550

Quote from: RazorbackRon on September 28, 2014, 01:55:21 pm
I see you edited your posts at least twice.  I make low 6 figures.  IF you make more than that, congrats.

OK, I will say that I opened up my mouth to big to make a bet like that.  I love Hogville and have been here for 9 years.  I WAS WRONG.

However, I still say you are a bandwagon fan and a hater.

YES, I WAS WRONG to make a bet NOT that you are a fair weather fan.
I'm fairly sure a conference win is necessary before people start jumping on said bandwagon.

snoblind

Quote from: RazorbackRon on September 28, 2014, 02:00:46 pm
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 28, 2014, 05:52:40 pm
Right, you've got smack to talk and people to throw under the bus.  Are you Houston Nutt?

Why bother responding to idiots like him?

hawaiianhogster

Quote from: IllinoisRazorbackFan on September 28, 2014, 08:05:28 am
This is the most painful loss I can remember since the 2010 Bama game.  Hopefully we can go on a roll and make this a 10-2 or 9-3 season. 

For me this game was the most frustrating in that the Hogs had TD and long successful plays called back which could have ended up as TD's or 3 points. I believe that 14 points were taken away from Arkansas and given to T a&m. Plus the missed F/G at the end.

The Hogs beat themselves. Once they figure out how not to beat themselves, they will start winning SEC games. The Hogs are that good. They can win the rest of their games if no more mistakes are made.

aar0n

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 28, 2014, 01:35:53 pm
Agreed.  I'm glad there aren't guys like him around me after games like last night.  It's time to circle the wagons and start booting people like him to the curb.  I just can't stand anyone that talks trash about the hogs which includes BB and his staff.

Agree completely.  The girlfriend came in after the game last night and said something like "I can't believe we lost AGAIN, are we just not good?" and I couldn't help but give her my 2 cents about that comment, which is NOTHING compared to IllinoisRazorback's BS. 

I can't stand people that are sore losers like that.  "Oh poor pitiful me, the Razorbacks lost... We'll never win an SEC game again! I am SO done with this team! They OWE me this win... Boohoo, I guess Arkansas will just ALWAYS be bad... That's Arkansas for you I guess... My whole life hinges on the outcome of these games, and we LOST..."

Murr

WarPig88

three hog night

Quote from: aar0n on September 28, 2014, 07:59:18 pm
Agree completely.  The girlfriend came in after the game last night and said something like "I can't believe we lost AGAIN, are we just not good?" and I couldn't help but give her my 2 cents about that comment, which is NOTHING compared to IllinoisRazorback's BS. 

I can't stand people that are sore losers like that.  "Oh poor pitiful me, the Razorbacks lost... We'll never win an SEC game again! I am SO done with this team! They OWE me this win... Boohoo, I guess Arkansas will just ALWAYS be bad... That's Arkansas for you I guess... My whole life hinges on the outcome of these games, and we LOST..."

I agree and those crappy fans need to be kicked off the board
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

lechon

Quote from: three hog night on September 28, 2014, 09:57:04 pm
I agree and those crappy fans need to be kicked off the board

Oh wonderful let us all be positive. I have an idea, have thick skin and don't get your panties in a wad when someone
disagrees with you.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

mlloyd4

For me it was the most painful loss since the Auburn game earlier this year.
I basically cussed it up for a good five minutes and then I was over it. The Hogs weren't supposed to win and the fact that they competed for as long as they did was damn impressive. Sure, I wanted a win, sure the way the Hogs lost was hard to take, but let's be honest... That isn't the first game that the Hogs pissed away, the Hogs aren't the only team in the world that missed a dozen different chances to win a game, and there was no championship at stake for this one. It was an important game that the Hogs needed to win and they didn't. Time to move on to the next important game that the Hogs need to win and hope that they use what they can from this loss to better themselves.
WPS

rickm1976

Quote from: grayhawg on September 28, 2014, 08:29:05 am
The James Street touchdown pass to lift Texas over us 15 to 14 in 1969 after we had dominated the entire game.

This one was halfway between Texas in '69 and Tenn in '98, but Texas in '69 is in a class all its own.  Nothing can ever be as devastating (I hope).

HF#1

This one was just as bad as the Ohio State Sugar Bowl loss.  I literally couldn't eat dinner after the game I was so sick about this loss.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

TheRazorback500

Tennessee was the worst. :'(

The bad thing about this loss was that we had them. We dominated them for 3 and a half quarters. Our game plan was working. We had Kenny Hill a step or two out of rhythm. We ran effectively and passed when we wanted to. However, when we'd look like we were gonna score, we'd make a mistake. We should have led 28-7 at the half. Then, the fourth quarter meltdown. Yeah, it hurt, but I'm movin' on. Go Hogs.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

hawaiianhogster

It was more frustrating to me. The Hogs were the better team that made the worst mistakes at the wrong time that called back a TD and another possible score from the 2 yard line. That should have given the Hogs 14 points and taken away pionts from a&m that they scored because of the Hogs mistakes.

Those mistakes plus the missed FG were what lost the game.

HUNGLOWHOG

I'm 37 , we choke balls 80% of the time get a piece of the glory 20% my life story , wait till next year so tired of this bs  :puke:

LAHogfan123

Quote from: IllinoisRazorbackFan on September 28, 2014, 08:05:28 am
This is the most painful loss I can remember since the 2010 Bama game.  Hopefully we can go on a roll and make this a 10-2 or 9-3 season.

Not even in my top 25.  You must not go back very far in watching the Hogs play.