Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Perspective: Unranked Arkansas Just . . .

Started by TeufelHog, September 27, 2014, 08:25:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TeufelHog

. . . GAVE #6 aTm ALL THEY WANTED.  H.E.Double.Hockey.Sticks, the Hogs "gifted" the game back to them via their own mistakes . . . THEIR MISTAKES.  Enjoyed this emotional roller-coaster game didn't you?  The Hogs are back folks and they will have a very good chance of winning every game they play from here on out.  RESPECT was earned today because the whole country knows the Hogs beat themselves.  SEC West got another wake-up call tonight . . . the Hogs are a threat and will end your SECCG games if you underestimate them.  Our football future is VERY BRIGHT ladies and gentlemen!  They had their hands around the Aggies neck and just didn't finish them. . . . to be crystal clear "didn't" not couldn't!  Smelled the blood, just didn't taste it.  Tremendous lesson learned that they won't soon forget.

Love my Hogs and THEY ARE BACK!  WPS!!  GHG!! 

three hog night

We are going to be VERY good when our 2 deep is dominated by Sr and Jr players INSTEAD of Fr and Sophs.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1457064.html
That was a great perspective from the national media that SHOWS how we gained RESPECT in this game.

"You wanted to see Arkansas be Arkansas under Bret Bielema, blasting away with a powerful, crushing running game, and it did just that. Even if the Texas A&M defense came up with the big stop in overtime"

"This was Arkansas showing that things are improving in a big hurry under its second-year head coach, and it showed that it's going to be a major player in the SEC West as the proverbial team you don't want to face"

"It was a brilliant game between two terrific teams in the best division in college football by ten miles. Get used to it for the rest of this year from the rest of the division. Get used to Hill doing this a few more times, at least. Get used to Arkansas as a player"
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

razorbackinva

Quote from: TeufelHog on September 27, 2014, 08:25:23 pm
. . . GAVE #6 aTm ALL THEY WANTED.  H.E.Double.Hockey.Sticks, the Hogs "gifted" the game back to them via their own mistakes . . . THEIR MISTAKES.  Enjoyed this emotional roller-coaster game didn't you?  The Hogs are back folks and they will have a very good chance of winning every game they play from here on out.  RESPECT was earned today because the whole country knows the Hogs beat themselves.  SEC West got another wake-up call tonight . . . the Hogs are a threat and will end your SECCG games if you underestimate them.  Our football future is VERY BRIGHT ladies and gentlemen!  They had their hands around the Aggies neck and just didn't finish them. . . . to be crystal clear "didn't" not couldn't!  Smelled the blood, just didn't taste it.  Tremendous lesson learned that they won't soon forget.

Love my Hogs and THEY ARE BACK!  WPS!!  GHG!!

I agree!!!!  Great Post!!!

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: three hog night on September 27, 2014, 08:26:17 pm
We are going to be VERY good when our 2 deep is dominated by Sr and Jr players INSTEAD of Fr and Sophs.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1457064.html
That was a great perspective from the national media that SHOWS how we gained RESPECT in this game.

"You wanted to see Arkansas be Arkansas under Bret Bielema, blasting away with a powerful, crushing running game, and it did just that. Even if the Texas A&M defense came up with the big stop in overtime"

"This was Arkansas showing that things are improving in a big hurry under its second-year head coach, and it showed that it's going to be a major player in the SEC West as the proverbial team you don't want to face"

"It was a brilliant game between two terrific teams in the best division in college football by ten miles. Get used to it for the rest of this year from the rest of the division. Get used to Hill doing this a few more times, at least. Get used to Arkansas as a player"

spot on

LRHawg

Quote from: TeufelHog on September 27, 2014, 08:25:23 pm
Enjoyed this emotional roller-coaster game didn't you? 

No, but my doctor did. I'm about to get back on the BP meds.