Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The agenda driven posters are out in full swing now!!

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, September 27, 2014, 07:24:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Let me assure you their will be no coaches fired tonight now matter how many venomous post are created and probably linked to a Aggie board for giggles by a lurker from AGGIELAND!

#6Texas A&M had something to do with this win it's not all Arkansas Players, Coaches, Referees or whomever. 

Why only support the team when they win?
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hawgphish

You are so right...I do have an agenda...I want to win an SEC game.

Professor Pig

lumphog

What this staff has done with this team in just a year is unbelievable!!!!!

FelixJonesorDMAC?

Game plan was great.  That play by Skipper negating Jwills run cost us this game.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Hawgphish on September 27, 2014, 07:25:33 pm

By calling for coaches to be fired? How does that defeat Alabama in 2 weeks....please expand
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

IntegrityHog

Even if you are in the minority, and don't support CBB, don't forget about Nutt.  If CBB fails, there is a really good chance that Nutt will get his hooks back in the program, either as coach or AD.  We need to all ban together and support CBB!!!!

The NewEra

The agenda guys are out in force, complaining about an overtime loss to a team they said would blow us out. If that's not an agenda then there is none.

Steef

We just played the #6 team in the nation to OT. And almost beat them.

When the season started, everyone said "if we just win 6....we'll be happy.

Well that means lose six, too.

Professor Pig

no one is calling for coaches to be fired. folks just want a little more accountability. CBB runs this team as a CEO; hog fans, therefore, should be considered share holders. we voice our opinion in the vein of progress. I like CBB, but certain things need to be put under the microscope.

farmhawg

Quote from: IntegrityHog on September 27, 2014, 07:44:41 pm
Even if you are in the minority, and don't support CBB, don't forget about Nutt.  If CBB fails, there is a really good chance that Nutt will get his hooks back in the program, either as coach or AD.  We need to all ban together and support CBB!!!!
lmao!!
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Martygit

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on September 27, 2014, 07:24:28 pm
Let me assure you their will be no coaches fired tonight now matter how many venomous post are created and probably linked to a Aggie board for giggles by a lurker from AGGIELAND!

#6Texas A&M had something to do with this win it's not all Arkansas Players, Coaches, Referees or whomever. 

+1
RIP OTR, REV

spiritof92

Nutt isn't coming back. 

ShadowTheHedgehog

LOL Nutt will never be our coach again. I know some people here always feel the need to bring him up but he is a has-been in the SEC.

z1on

Maybe "agenda driven posters" are tired of losing SEC games. What is this now 14 in a row? and the last 3 have all been choke jobs.

bigbadhog

Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

LJHOG

coaches shouldn't be fired.  the play calling was suspect a lot of the time.  but, the players lost this game.  From dropped snaps, to stupid idiotic penalities to dropping sure fire INT's.   It's called CHOKING when the chips are on the table.  We have some athletic ability.  We play bad football.  And face it.  As long as #31 is playing a lot of minutes our defense is clearly suspect.

three hog night

Quote from: steefhog on September 27, 2014, 07:46:44 pm
We just played the #6 team in the nation to OT. And almost beat them.

When the season started, everyone said "if we just win 6....we'll be happy.

Well that means lose six, too.

-We took the #6 team ranked team in the country to OT
-We gained the respect of The Media
-Recruits should see the improvement, but also the need for Safeties, Corners, and LB's
-Recruits are being told we won't ever pass in this dinosaur offense, but..... we have passed fairly well 2 weeks in a row and the recruits saw us do it on a big stage...in DFW at Jerry World.
-This game proved that the TT and NIU victories were not flukes.  We are in our second year of the system.  We are improving better than many expected even though we are playing too many Fr and Sophs in the 2 deep.
-Our Oline got tired late in the game, BUT that also can show we need more talent to develop a 2nd string for critical game situation rotations
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

Danny J

Surely you jest?

IntegrityHog

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on September 27, 2014, 07:48:52 pm
LOL Nutt will never be our coach again. I know some people here always feel the need to bring him up but he is a has-been in the SEC.

I think you missed the 7-page thread after the Auburn game.  There is reliable information that some of the big boosters have banned together to support Nutt getting a second chance as coach, if CBB leaves.  As long as Jeff is here, I don't think that happens, but Jeff will probably be promoted to a Conference Commissioner or NCAA job soon.  Once he is gone, all bets are off.

jfred59

Quote from: Professor Pig on September 27, 2014, 07:47:02 pm
no one is calling for coaches to be fired. folks just want a little more accountability. CBB runs this team as a CEO; hog fans, therefore, should be considered share holders. we voice our opinion in the vein of progress. I like CBB, but certain things need to be put under the microscope.

I pay income taxes and every coach is a State employee we have a right to know and hold them accountable

Torqued pork

#6Texas A&M had something to do with this win it's not all Arkansas Players,
Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on September 27, 2014, 07:42:53 pm
By calling for coaches to be fired? How does that defeat Alabama in 2 weeks....please expand
Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on September 27, 2014, 07:42:53 pm

I think the "support" would be more to your liking had the Hogs made the 14 point comeback even if they had lost in overtime.

Watching your team let it slip away in the final minutes hurts. It hurts even more when they've had to wait as long as we've waited.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: jfred59 on September 27, 2014, 07:52:18 pm
I pay income taxes and every coach is a State employee we have a right to know and hold them accountable

What is your effective tax rate?  Oh, nevemind.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

VT HOG

z1on

Quote from: IntegrityHog on September 27, 2014, 07:52:03 pm
I think you missed the 7-page thread after the Auburn game.  There is reliable information that some of the big boosters have banned together to support Nutt getting a second chance as coach, if CBB leaves.  As long as Jeff is here, I don't think that happens, but Jeff will probably be promoted to a Conference Commissioner or NCAA job soon.  Once he is gone, all bets are off.

Lol at believing anything you read on here. Think how stupid you sound. Nutt would be the last coach on Earth to even get a call from us.

spiritof92

Quote from: IntegrityHog on September 27, 2014, 07:52:03 pm

This didn't happen on April 1st did it?

grayhawg

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on September 27, 2014, 07:48:52 pm
Word on the street is there are some big money people who would like to have him back.

LJHOG

It absolute was!  SEC football is tough and higly competative.  This team can't hanlde it.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: bigbadhog on September 27, 2014, 07:49:33 pm
Who asked for any coaches to be fired???

Are you kidding? Take a gander at MMQB again...so far Chaney and others BB If He keeps Chaney.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

spiritof92

12 random people on an internet message board is not a consensus.

Tejas_Pete

Check Bert's record against Top 25 teams and big games. Speaks for itself.

julie

I really don't think questioning Chaney's ability is agenda driven.  It's obvious to the average fan that our second half game plan is whack. 

jjdlc

Quote from: Hawgphish on September 27, 2014, 07:25:33 pm

I can say with near 100% certainty that You will never win an SEC game, so...

Cartoon Man

If Nutt was hired again, I would tear my birth certifcate from Arkansas.

Bebop

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on September 27, 2014, 07:56:08 pm
Are you kidding? Take a gander at MMQB again...so far Chaney and others BB If He keeps Chaney.

I'll bite. I don't think Chaney is as good as advertised,but I'll leave the firing up to BB. I think BB is a good coach and believe in what he is doing. As far as Chaney goes, you can look at the thread I started and see why I don't he is as good as advertised.

HatfieldHog

I think that we are seeing that we are a lot better than last year, and because of our schedule, we might get one more win than last year!

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

The NewEra

Quote from: julie on September 27, 2014, 07:58:38 pm
I really don't think questioning Chaney's ability is agenda driven.  It's obvious to the average fan that our second half game plan is whack.

Seriously!  We had two touchdowns called back. I guess we should blame Chaney for that.

Arkfan

Quote from: julie on September 27, 2014, 07:58:38 pm

Neither do I even though I'm definitely not a fan of his. His SEC record isn't much better than BB 's.

ricepig

Quote from: FelixJonesorDMAC? on September 27, 2014, 07:38:27 pm
Game plan was great.  That play by Skipper negating Jwills run cost us this game.

So, the two wiffs in the secondary were kosher? Fumbled snaps, other penalties, helped, we had a 14pts lead, if they don't score, we win, correct?

julie

Quote from: Cartoon Man on September 27, 2014, 08:00:38 pm
If Nutt was hired again, I would tear my birth certifcate from Arkansas.

It would be the end of the world as far as I'm concerned.

julie

Quote from: The NewEra on September 27, 2014, 08:03:23 pm
Seriously!  We had two touchdowns called back. I guess we should blame Chaney for that.

While we had one TD called back and a goal line run called back Chaney was LUCKY our defense had kept us in the game until that point.  Some seriously questionable second half play calling. 

ChicoHog

Quote from: LJHOG on September 27, 2014, 07:50:25 pm
coaches shouldn't be fired.  the play calling was suspect a lot of the time.  but, the players lost this game.  From dropped snaps, to stupid idiotic penalities to dropping sure fire INT's.   It's called CHOKING when the chips are on the table.  We have some athletic ability.  We play bad football.  And face it.  As long as #31 is playing a lot of minutes our defense is clearly suspect.
Who is #31?

The NewEra

Quote from: julie on September 27, 2014, 08:06:56 pm
While we had one TD called back and a goal line run called back Chaney was LUCKY our defense had kept us in the game until that point.  Some seriously questionable second half play calling.

You are clueless if you want to blame this loss on Chaney.

Oklahawg

Quote from: three hog night on September 27, 2014, 07:51:04 pm
-We took the #6 team ranked team in the country to OT
-We gained the respect of The Media
-Recruits should see the improvement, but also the need for Safeties, Corners, and LB's
-Recruits are being told we won't ever pass in this dinosaur offense, but..... we have passed fairly well 2 weeks in a row and the recruits saw us do it on a big stage...in DFW at Jerry World.
-This game proved that the TT and NIU victories were not flukes.  We are in our second year of the system.  We are improving better than many expected even though we are playing too many Fr and Sophs in the 2 deep.
-Our Oline got tired late in the game, BUT that also can show we need more talent to develop a 2nd string for critical game situation rotations

Nice summary...but not one quote until now. Tells me folks don't want to see reality for what it is.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Bebop

Quote from: The NewEra on September 27, 2014, 08:03:23 pm

We were still up by 2 TDs. We couldn't maintain a drive to kill the clock. While there is blame to be passed on around, we had more than enough points for us to continue to move the chains and win the game.

ricepig

Jerrajo

There is not an ounce of truth that any of this.

Jerrajo

Frankly I think Bielema looked better when he had Paul Chryst as his O.C. wish he wasnt happy at Pitt.

Sir Oinksalot

...if there ever was a true definition of "an up and comer" we are it...

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Phil D

Quote from: Professor Pig on September 27, 2014, 07:47:02 pm

acually I have seen multiple posts calling for coaches to be fired already tonight.
GO HOGS!!!!!!