Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I think there was already a topic about Damarkus Lodge, but…

Started by ZERO, September 26, 2014, 01:10:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ZERO

What are the chances we go after him hard now that he's decommited from Texas A&M? Or are we done chasing WRs for this class? For those curious:

5* on Scout
4* on Rivals
4* on 247Sports
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

incHOGnito

Slightly off topic, but this kid is a 0.97 on 247. Does anyone know what it takes to get 5 stars on that service? Just curious.

ZERO

I was looking at that myself. I'm pretty sure a 98 nets you five stars. He's nearly a 5* on their composite rating.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

rolyat_2008

Lodge is taking visits to USC, Ole Miss and LSU but IMO the one to watch is Baylor

the 2 WR's the Hogs are on - Reed/Pettway

Hawg_Thai'd

Guys, with all due respect, somewhere along the line we are going to have to make some concessions as to who we target. A lot of whoopin' and hollerin' about the nessecity to sign Lamichael Pettway. Not that our (fans) feelings are taken into consideration when the coaches are in the war room, but with the need to get deeper on D, I don't see us signing more than 2 WR.

I know this may sound absurd, but we are going to start getting picky about who we sign. We won't have to beg the top recruits to come play. We will be turning some away in the near future. Watch Coach do his thing and be amazed at the results.  :razorback: WPS it's great to be a Hog!
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

soooieman

I had Lodge  2 times last year ( I officiate high school football here in Texas)
He got personal foul penalties in both games... We could  have got him for several more. Non stop trash talking and plays very dirty. It won't hurt my feelings if he goes elsewhere.

Oklahawg

Quote from: soooieman on October 03, 2014, 04:10:08 pm
I had Lodge  2 times last year ( I officiate high school football here in Texas)
He got personal foul penalties in both games... We could  have got him for several more. Non stop trash talking and plays very dirty. It won't hurt my feelings if he goes elsewhere.

Will fit in nicely at Baylor.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

TeedupHigh

He got personal foul penalties in both games... C

If you could have got him for several more why did you not?  Trying to be like like a SEC official I guess.  When is it a foul if you could have got him for several more?  Smh

redeye

soooieman

Quote from: TeedupHigh on October 03, 2014, 04:56:15 pm
If you could have got him for several more why did you not?  Trying to be like like a SEC official I guess.  When is it a foul if you could have got him for several more?  Smh
Because when a player first starts trash talking you tell the player, 2nd time the coach. Then you start throwing your flag. That is standard across the board. We have meetings with Big 12 and Conf USA and also have a NFL guy in our chapter. That's the way you do it.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: soooieman on October 04, 2014, 12:45:24 pm
Because when a player first starts trash talking you tell the player, 2nd time the coach. Then you start throwing your flag. That is standard across the board. We have meetings with Big 12 and Conf USA and also have a NFL guy in our chapter. That's the way you do it.

smh @ head shaking... 
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

mhuff

Quote from: ZERO on September 26, 2014, 01:17:43 pm
I was looking at that myself. I'm pretty sure a 98 nets you five stars. He's nearly a 5* on their composite rating.

Think this is spot on.