Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

K.J. Hill Cancels Trip

Started by Hogfan46, September 26, 2014, 08:27:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogfan46

Per Richard, K.J. Hill cancelled his trip to Ohio State.

K.J. Hill cancels trip
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/sep/26/hill-cancels-trip-osu/

Huckleberry Pig

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hogfaniam

If i were a blue chip athlete in today's world, Hawaii would be on my list of schools to go to, or at least make them think I wanted to go to Hawaii  ;)
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Hogfan46 on September 26, 2014, 08:27:05 am
Per Richard, K.J. Hill cancelled his trip to Ohio State.

K.J. Hill cancels trip
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/sep/26/hill-cancels-trip-osu/
Darn it. And here I was hoping he'd be a major recruiting source for us at tOSU this weekend. ;)

nattyhypethe3rd

"Don't talk like one of them, you're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now. But when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper. See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these... these civilized people? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."- The Joker from The Dark Knight

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

forrest city joe

I really believe KJ wants to be a Razorback. he may take some more visits.   but i think in the end he will be a Hog. i love this kid.

nattyhypethe3rd

"Don't talk like one of them, you're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now. But when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper. See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these... these civilized people? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."- The Joker from The Dark Knight

AugustaHog

Hey I hope he pulls a DMac.  I know he was supposed to go take a look at Bama during his recruitment and changed his mind and cancelled.  Hopefully KJ will decide that it's too much of a hassle and just come on one official up to the Hill.

Redhogs

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on September 26, 2014, 09:02:49 am
where's FAKEBOBHOLT
Spreading his negativity somewhere else at the moment.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

CallThemHawgs!

where's FAKEBOBHOLT

Screw him... that guy is worse than FCJ. Drooling brain dead troll

Mike_e

where's FAKEBOBHOLT

I don't know for sure but I thought I heard someone say something about a colonoscopy.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Chief Mac

Quote from: Mike_e on September 26, 2014, 10:02:41 am
I don't know for sure but I thought I heard someone say something about a colonoscopy.

giving or receiving?  :D
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

forrest city joe

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on September 26, 2014, 09:46:29 am
Screw him... that guy is worse than FCJ. Drooling brain dead troll
And screw you. you are worst than him. don't bring your crap to this recruiting forum.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 26, 2014, 10:06:33 am
And screw you. you are worst than him. don't bring your crap to this recruiting forum.

What are you talking about Joe? Go lick a Mike Anderson poster. Leave this forum to the rational members of the fan base.

Bubba's Bruisers

KJ is my new favoritest recruit.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Hogforlife

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 26, 2014, 10:19:26 am
KJ is my new favoritest recruit.
I'll second that. Well, until the next big time player comes on board.

JackJohnson

Great news!!

A couple of questions i still have is 1- is he going to reschedule and 2- is he cancelling any or all of the others...most notably like Bama and UF

Birminghog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 26, 2014, 08:50:59 am
Darn it. And here I was hoping he'd be a major recruiting source for us at tOSU this weekend. ;)

You beat me to it. My thoughts exactly. Except I look at it more as his being a missionary. You know, spreading the truth and stuff.

forrest city joe

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on September 26, 2014, 10:19:22 am
What are you talking about Joe? Go lick a Mike Anderson poster. Leave this forum to the rational members of the fan base.
We don't need your crap here in the recruiting forum. take your Mike Anderson hate and piss fight back to jump ball. we don't need your crap in this recruiting forum.

PorkRinds

I'm wondering if maybe he got a ticket for the game at Jerry's world and decided he couldn't miss it.   :razorback:

twistitup

Quote from: Hogfaniam on September 26, 2014, 08:47:50 am
If i were a blue chip athlete in today's world, Hawaii would be on my list of schools to go to, or at least make them think I wanted to go to Hawaii  ;)

Hawaii, San Diego State, Miami....then commit to Arkansas
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

ricepig

mbgrulz

Good for KJ! Its the right thing to do, now that he is committed to us.

Sounds like BB has expressed that he doesn't really like the idea of it, and I agree with him. We have lost all touch with the meaning of the word commitment in a lot of cases.

You commit to a program that you feel good about, and that should be it. If you didn't feel good about it, then don't commit until you're sure.

As long as the program you commit to is holding you one of the 25 spots, you shouldn't be taking visits. Its just not right.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: ricepig on September 26, 2014, 10:41:11 am
Pepperdine

hey they've been undefeated since they were founded.  Go waves

forrest city joe

Quote from: mbgrulz on September 26, 2014, 11:21:34 am
Good for KJ! Its the right thing to do, now that he is committed to us.

Sounds like BB has expressed that he doesn't really like the idea of it, and I agree with him. We have lost all touch with the meaning of the word commitment in a lot of cases.

You commit to a program that you feel good about, and that should be it. If you didn't feel good about it, then don't commit until you're sure.

As long as the program you commit to is holding you one of the 25 spots, you shouldn't be taking visits. Its just not right.
Coach B has nothing to do with KJ not taking that trip. KJ and Will Gragg both made it clear when they committed, that they were going to take other visits.

PorkRinds

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 26, 2014, 11:37:48 am
Coach B has nothing to do with KJ not taking that trip. KJ and Will Gragg both made it clear when they committed, that they were going to take other visits.

So what's the hold up on the OSU trip?

mbgrulz

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 26, 2014, 11:37:48 am
I'd be willing to be that CBB made his feelings on it known in one way or another.

Now, publicly, it will be portrayed as all KJ's decision...as it should be.

ricepig

Quote from: mbgrulz on September 26, 2014, 11:57:08 am
I'd be willing to be that CBB made his feelings on it known in one way or another.

Now, publicly, it will be portrayed as all KJ's decision...as it should be.

What's the lottery numbers since you appear clairvoyant.....

redeye

Quote from: Hogfaniam on September 26, 2014, 08:47:50 am

Yea, no kidding.

How is Hawaii not a powerhouse?

forrest city joe

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 26, 2014, 11:42:49 am
So what's the hold up on the OSU trip?
Hold up may be that KJ passed on taking the visit. could be as simple as that.

Ragnar Hogbrok

where's FAKEBOBHOLT

Hopefully, finally making good on his bet to leave Hogville.  That dude needs...let's just say he is a sad human being.  Like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Hogfaniam

Pepperdine

Hale yes!  Beautiful place, beautiful women, beautiful climate
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

PorkRinds

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 26, 2014, 12:12:34 pm
Hold up may be that KJ passed on taking the visit. could be as simple as that.

I'm betting at some point someone at least discussed what the perception would be, which likely helped him change his mind.  Who knows if it was his parents, CBB, or someone else? 

twistitup

Pepperdine

Dayyumm

I had no clue Pepperdine was in Malibu, CA - great addition

Add them to the 'Ark Lock' campus visit list....

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: redeye on September 26, 2014, 12:10:09 pm

Yea, no kidding.

How is Hawaii not a powerhouse?

I won't swear to this, but for some reason I seem to remember reading something somewhere that HI is very restricted with visits for the reasons everybody is talking about.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

cosmodrum

Quote from: twistitup on September 26, 2014, 12:50:43 pm
Dayyumm

I had no clue Pepperdine was in Malibu, CA - great addition

Add them to the 'Ark Lock' campus visit list....

Yep. I'd visit Pepperdine, UCSB, UCSD, U Santa Clara, Miami, Stetson, Hawaii, Colorado, Arizona St (fo the wimmens), maybe UCLA, Stanford, Cal, South Flurrida, Flurrida St, Flurrida, Montana, Wyoming...then commit to Arkansas.
Go away, batin'

forrest city joe

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 26, 2014, 12:26:09 pm
I'm betting at some point someone at least discussed what the perception would be, which likely helped him change his mind.  Who knows if it was his parents, CBB, or someone else? 
Agree.whatever the reason, i am glad he won't be at Ohio State this weekend.

oldman1015

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 26, 2014, 01:04:05 pm
I won't swear to this, but for some reason I seem to remember reading something somewhere that HI is very restricted with visits for the reasons everybody is talking about.
one of the reasons june jones left. they don't pay for very many if any visits.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

Jerrajo

Quote from: oldman1015 on September 26, 2014, 03:02:50 pm

Maybe the expense of paying for visits is too much ? Location is paradise maybe they just don't care about football as much in paradise to spend the time and money on recruiting ?

ricepig

Quote from: Jerrajo on September 26, 2014, 03:15:55 pm
Maybe the expense of paying for visits is too much ? Location is paradise maybe they just don't care about football as much in paradise to spend the time and money on recruiting ?

They are seriously considering shutting down their football program.

twistitup

Quote from: oldman1015 on September 26, 2014, 03:02:50 pm

He had recruiting ar SMU and still could not win.....he's destined for Florida Intl

greenie

Could it be that tOSU went cold on KJ's visit due to his commitment to Ark?  I know some schools do that kind of stuff.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: cosmodrum on September 26, 2014, 01:17:13 pm
Yep. I'd visit Pepperdine, UCSB, UCSD, U Santa Clara, Miami, Stetson, Hawaii, Colorado, Arizona St (fo the wimmens), maybe UCLA, Stanford, Cal, South Flurrida, Flurrida St, Flurrida, Montana, Wyoming...then commit to Arkansas.

I second the Az State visit....

They have some talent

redeye

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 26, 2014, 01:04:05 pm

That makes sense.  I don't really believe that stuff matters as much as many think, anyways, but I've always wondered about Hawaii, specifically.

Quote from: cosmodrum on September 26, 2014, 01:17:13 pm

Nice list, but I'd add UDub.

mbgrulz

UC Irvine is UNBELIEVABLE too. Newport...Laguna...yes please!

mbgrulz

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

nattyhypethe3rd