Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tech vs OSU tonight 6:30 on ESPN

Started by lumphog, September 25, 2014, 04:57:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kaptainkory

Both of these teams seem really undisciplined.

Hogfan1660

TTU should be up 28 to 7 right now. Hopefully they pull this one out so our win over them will look better.

Ironhawg

This game may end up with a basketball score.

Nosboar Accubond

TT looks much better against OKLite...

Fayettechill14

Tech has run 54 plays and there's 5 minutes left in the first half. They ran 67 for the GAME against us.

kaptainkory

S.A.D.C

Good God this game is terrible!  These teams suck!  TT looks pathetic- and OSU might be worse!  How bad is the Big12?  Worse than the B1G? 

CallThemHawgs!

Im gonna go ahead and say it...

We would wipe the floor with these OSU boys... im talking beatdown... how are they ranked?

rljjr

Just completely un-disciplined. Tech should not be trailing at this point. Just too many penalties to get out from under.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 25, 2014, 08:03:23 pm
Tech has run 54 plays and there's 5 minutes left in the first half. They ran 67 for the GAME against us.
We cheated.  We wouldn't let them have the ball.   8)

Uberanubis

tech is imploding with the play calling.

Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

BlueBox

TT showing why I prefer a running team.  Ten seconds a down then give the ball back really eats at me.  I can't even waddle out for a beer before the other team has the ball again.

Fayettechill14

Watching this game has me convinced that we could have thrown it 68 times and run it 12 and still won by a wide margin. This secondary is worse than the front for Tech.

kaptainkory

Quote from: S.A.D.C on September 25, 2014, 08:04:04 pm
Good God this game is terrible!

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on September 25, 2014, 08:04:24 pm
We would wipe the floor with these OSU boys... im talking beatdown...

Would love to hear the announcers say the same.  It seems pretty painfully obviouse that we are a much, much better team than either of these jokes.

jcbville

If TTU keeps up this level of ineptitude Kingsbury might find himself "Kiffin'd".

Fayettechill14

Quote from: jcbville on September 25, 2014, 08:11:52 pm
If TTU keeps up this level of ineptitude Kingsbury might find himself "Kiffin'd".

That extension not looking good anymore.

HogFanatic

Kliff Kingsbury is the worst coach I have seen.

The guy is a complete joke. I'm going to go read the TT fan board for awhile and watch them scream for blood to flow.

S.A.D.C

So what is worse- TT's pass defense or their run defense?

kaptainkory

OMG  Does either team do ANYTHING well?

Ironhawg

What OSU has been doing to TT throwing the ball up on the outside to their tall receivers is what I am afraid of A&M doing to Arkansas.

CallThemHawgs!

This is the battle of two terrible teams.

No fundamentals, just terrible. So glad we didnt get Gundy.

Fayettechill14

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on September 25, 2014, 08:21:42 pm
This is the battle of two terrible teams.

No fundamentals, just terrible. So glad we didnt get Gundy.

Gundy is a good coach. This OK State team is one of the youngest in college football. Texas Tech is the one with no excuse.

Hogfan1660

I think I would rather stab myself in the eye with a fork than watch a team that runs the run option system. Everytime I see the QB "FAKE" hand the ball to the running back then pull it out and try to throw it I want to scream at the TV. I'm glad we are running a pro style offense than this crap! 

jcbville

A blind man could look at TTU and clearly see they are POORLY coached.

Ironhawg

In the halftime show, the talking heads pick Mizzou to upset USC-E and A&M to avoid the upset against Arkansas.  The Hogs really, really need to win this game.

JIHawg

How did this Okie State team play FSU so close?

Hog N Bama

Quote from: BlueBox on September 25, 2014, 08:09:47 pm
TT showing why I prefer a running team.  Ten seconds a down then give the ball back really eats at me.  I can't even waddle out for a beer before the other team has the ball again.
Lol

Jborohog09

Quote from: Hogfan1660 on September 25, 2014, 08:26:14 pm
I think I would rather stab myself in the eye with a fork than watch a team that runs the run option system. Everytime I see the QB "FAKE" hand the ball to the running back then pull it out and try to throw it I want to scream at the TV. I'm glad we are running a pro style offense than this crap! 

So you hate play-action passes which are a big part of the Hogs offense?

dhizzle

One of them dudes should have picked the gamecocks.

Hogfan1660

It has absolutely nothing to do with play action passes! It's simply the read option  game that I hate. Thanks for being so understanding though!

Fayettechill14

Quote from: Hogfan1660 on September 25, 2014, 08:41:28 pm
It has absolutely nothing to do with play action passes! It's simply the read option  game that I hate. Thanks for being so understanding though!

I get where you're going. I watch Tennessee-Ark St and hated Tennessee's offense. It's a little Sun Belt style dink and dunk with cute little zone reads and short passes.

Jborohog09

Quote from: Hogfan1660 on September 25, 2014, 08:41:28 pm

I got what you were saying.  Just giving you a hard time.  Like Fayettechill, I hate the dink and dunk nonsense that both Tennessee and Hugh Freeze at Mississippi love to do.

Hogfan1660

I hear ya brother! That crap drives me absolutely ape crap crazy!!! I can't wait to get physical with A&M this weekend and see how that affects their game.

The real Hogules

TT is blowing their own foot off with penalty after penalty.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Ironhawg

Good grief the Red Raiders are undisciplined.

alohawg

TT needs to fire their defensive coordinator....... :)
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HF#1

Big12 football sucks.  I can't watch this. Flag football.  Pretty sure we'd demolish Okie State too.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

PonderinHog

Aaaaaaaand they almost return another one.

Ironhawg

The broadcast crew for this game just picked Alabama, Oklahoma, Oregon and A&M for the NC playoff.  It was like Arkansas doesn't even exist Saturday.  Arkansas MUST beat A&M this weekend.  I am really sick of Arkansas being completely disregarded and the only way to make that garbage stop is to win some dadgum games!

SDZ_Hog

oh look, another one of those yellow things
and another

kaptainkory

ZERO

It would be so solid if Tech ends up winning this. 21-28, they definitely have a shot. As much as I want them to run the table in the Big 12, I know that isn't going to happen. it'll be great for both teams if they end up going a solid 9-4 or something, though.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

SDZ_Hog

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

songofthesword

we recruited Tyreke Hill quite hard for RB.  wish we got him.  He makes korliss marshall look slow

PorkRinds

Kingsbury's team has zero discipline. They make plays and ruin them with penalties.

SDZ_Hog

Quote from: songofthesword on September 25, 2014, 09:10:55 pm
we recruited Tyreke Hill quite hard for RB.  wish we got him.  He makes korliss marshall look slow
algebra and the sec

PonderinHog

Vantage 8 dude

And here I was complaining about OUR WRs dropping passes against AWbarn! My gosh TTs wide outs must have dropped half a hundred. And penalties like I've never seen before. Almost as if Tech got a couple thousand yellow hankies at half price from Wal*Mart and is absolutely determined to have each and every one of them used this game.